Useless missing hockey thread

SC Devs Fan

Lets assume as part of the new CBA that the Devils, and only the Devils, were forced to fold for some reason. Lets also assume that you are not so upset that you stop watching hockey (I know those are unrealistic, but c'mon, play along here.) Who would you root for (assuming you were a Devils fan to start, so you non Devil fans keep yer yaps shut!) in the abscence of the NJD?

LOTCB, I am pretty sure I'd guess yours!

Me, went to college in Montreal so the Canadiens would be next for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just curious, who do you think it would be? It may $upri$e a lot of you here :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My guess would be the Sabres

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My guess would be the Sabres

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actualyl I am a Sabres fan now :D

If the Sabres ever left Buffalo, which could happen I still feel that way, Id become a....New York i$lander$ fan! :o

Wherever Lou went... if he retired... I retire along with him :angry:

<_< look, I responded honestly, so can I just say what a stupid premise for a thread... as if I couldn't be in a crappier mood.

:evil:;)

To be honest with you, I would be so pissed and angry I would not be able to cheer for anyone else. However, I bet that after a year or two of being angry, I would miss it so much that I would cheer for a team from way out of this area which would probably be the Wild because they are similar to the Devs in some ways. So there is your answer, Wild. However, do not think they are my second favorite team because as long as the Devils exist, I will only like the Devils and hate everyone else.

I couldn't root for the Isles as long as Ca$hin and DiPietro are there. Ugh. (In case you are wondering, DiPietro is way too full of himself before he has actually done anything, and it annoys me no end).

I guess it would have to be the Habs in the East, Wild in the West. Or maybe the Sharks in the West. I like them as well. But as long as the Devs aren't contracted, I root for them, and them only.

This thread is blasphemy....but for the purposes of conversation I would be inclined to root for whatever team signed the greatest number of prominent Devils. I'd also probably pull for Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver, and Tampa since I'm living here now.