what was the last concert(s) u attended??

annabelle

last i went to was two dave matthews band shows this summer...

one of the best shows ive ever seen was night 2:

Dave Matthews Band

August 8, 2007

Tweeter Center at the Waterfront, Camden, NJ

Two Step ...>

Loving Wings

The Song That Jane Likes

Crash Into Me

Corn Bread

The Maker

Sweet Up and Down

Shotgun

Lie In Our Graves

Anyone Seen the Bridge? ...>

Too Much

Jimi Thing

So Much To Say

Warehouse

Ants Marching

Encore:

Gravedigger

American Baby Intro ...>

All Along The Watchtower

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a cover band "jungle juice" play at the canyon grill. got pretty hammered wound up on stage singing "war pigs".

they were excellent, played some great tunes classic hard rock etc.

Edited by ice dog

• 1 month later...

Saw Tegan and Sara/Northern State on Friday. AWESOME show. Northern State were okay, missed the first song or two of their set, but eh, not something I'd probably buy a cd for or anything. Decent enough though. Tegan and Sara were incredible though. Can't wait til they come back around this area again.

In two weeks I'm going to a Spitalfield show...it was supposed to be their last concert ever, but they've since added a few dates. Regardless, it's one of their last concerts ever. So sad. Love that band. The Graduate is also playing, which was even more reason to get tickets...another great band.

• 4 months later...

I'm reviving this....

going to Brooks and Dunn and Alan Jackson with my mommy tonight..not a big fan of Alan Jackson at all but I freaking LOVE Brooks and Dunn..yeehaww!

Tool in New Orleans back in November...my girlfriend and I took a weekend to go down there, check out the city and see Tool...it was an unreal show!

Coming up we have Radiohead in Texas (May) and The Cure at the Garden (June)...good times!

Edit : Damn...actually, the last show I saw was Foo Fighters at The Garden this past March. Serge (sp?) from System of a Down opened and he was incredible.

Edited by Bulletproof

I paid $400 for a pair of Leonard Cohen tickets for a June concert in Toronto. However, I see on kijiji that people are reselling them for $600/ticket!!!

I realize that "seeing Leonard Cohen live in concert" was one of the things I wanted to do before I died.... but, like, $1200?!?!

Brand New

Any good? Their last album is stellar, wasn't really a fan of the earlier stuff.

Saw Third Eye Blind on April 1st. Not really my favorite band ever, but a good show for what it was. Have tickets to All Points West (Radiohead/Kings Of Leon/some others) in August and possibly STP in late May. My concert going buddy who was supposed to be getting a kidney no longer is :( Though the bright side is she's no longer confined to inside her own house all summer, so probably many more concerts will be added to the calendar.

Foo Fighers at the Garden on February 19. It was an amazing concert, I was quite shocked when my uncle handed me the tickets on Christmas. Well worth getting 3 hours of sleep in spite of having to present an English project first period :P

Any good? Their last album is stellar, wasn't really a fan of the earlier stuff.

Saw Third Eye Blind on April 1st. Not really my favorite band ever, but a good show for what it was. Have tickets to All Points West (Radiohead/Kings Of Leon/some others) in August and possibly STP in late May. My concert going buddy who was supposed to be getting a kidney no longer is :( Though the bright side is she's no longer confined to inside her own house all summer, so probably many more concerts will be added to the calendar.

I hated their first cd but the second began to win me over. The third was stellar. I normally hate bands that are associated with Brand New but they are something different, theyre good live. Im a casual fan but i would recommend them live.

I hated their first cd but the second began to win me over. The third was stellar. I normally hate bands that are associated with Brand New but they are something different, theyre good live. Im a casual fan but i would recommend them live.

It's weird with them, because I liked about one song on the first album, and maybe two or three on the second. I don't know what made me pick up the third without actually hearing anything from it, but my GOD it was one of the best CDs I bought in quite awhile. It was like the sound of a band truly hitting rock bottom, which probably sounds awful but it really made for some really good, moving music.

It's also weird that I just kind of did the same thing with the new Ours album, which is also stellar. I highly recommend it.

Saw them last month at the Ogden ... great venue, an even greater show!

eits.jpg

Have a listen ~ 'Castastrophe & The Cure', by Explosions In The Sky: http://www.deezer.com/track/111441

I've seen them before, they are a great band. I'm guessing your from out of this area? I've never heard of that venue.

Just a little off topic but isn't it crazy that the convenience charge on your ticket is almost half of what the actual value of the ticket is. Ticketmaster sucks.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I've seen them before, they are a great band. I'm guessing your from out of this area? I've never heard of that venue.

Just a little off topic but isn't it crazy that the convenience charge on your ticket is almost half of what the actual value of the ticket is. Ticketmaster sucks.

I think Ogden Theatre is LA. Could be wrong about that though.

And yeah, I'm probably making a special trip to the Arts Center Box Office because of those surcharges. Two $20 tickets for STP in May wind up costing $72 after all their little charges.

Satan ... It's the Ogden Theater here in Denver, built in 1919. We always swing by the Ogden to pick up our tickets, thus avoiding the surcharge.