51689872.jpg

Victoria Jackson: Saturday Night Live

52155579.jpg

Toccara: America's Next Top Model

52251156.jpg

Gary Busey

52659749.jpg

Jackee Harry: Sister, Sister

HOLY CRAP! What happened to Jani Lane! I was in love with him back in the day. :P And Buddy Lembeck! I see Wndy the Snapple lady is back.

Celebrity Fit Club 1 had Biz, Mia Tyler, Daniel Baldwin, Wendy the Snapple lady, Ralphie May, Judge Mabeline from Divorce court, That guy Joe from the Sopranos, and Kim Coles.

wow what an impressive group of washed up celebs indeed :lol:

how come the snapple lady is gonna be on both shows ??

I heard the fat guy comic you mentioned on O&A last week... he didn't make it sound like being on the show helped him all that much :noclue:

i never watched the first one i just remember Stern mentioning how one of the men gained 12 lbs or something.. and totally made his team lose. And i couldnt figure out on a weight loss show how in between weigh ins you could gain a ton... maybe you dont go gung ho to lose the weight but to put a lot on?? weirdo. i think it was sabotage.

:)

i have no interest in watching the next one either..although i do love Phil

he will wear CKY, BAM, heartogram and burger iron on shirts the whole time i bet!

i never watched the first one i just remember Stern mentioning how one of the men gained 12 lbs or something.. and totally made his team lose.  And i couldnt figure out on a weight loss show how in between weigh ins you could gain a ton... maybe you dont go gung ho to lose the weight but to put a lot on?? weirdo.  i think it was sabotage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, it was one of the guys from the Sopranos (Joe Ganniscola) and he just wasn't sticking to the diet consistently near the beginning of the show...he pigged out and actually gained back all the pounds he had lost +1. The thing is, men can lose weight faster than women, I'm guessing they might be able to put it on faster as well. I can't remember whether that was one of the shows where they showed the results from a two-week period in one show. Eventually he DID stick to the diet and he lost quite a bit of weight.

I wonder what The Snapple Lady is doing back on the show, although she still had quite a bit of weight to lose and maybe she wanted to keep going.

I watched both the weight loss reality shows, this one and The Biggest Loser. I didn't think I'd watch another reality show but someone I used to work with was on Hell's Kitchen, the thing on Fox where if you make it through you win your own restaurant. Gordon Ramsey gave her the boot this past Monday.

I really like Hells Kitchen. The girl seemed pretty useless this past episode but I can't imagine many things harder than trying to learn how to be a line chef on the fly with someone yelling at you and throwing away anything that isn't up to par.

I really like Hells Kitchen.  The girl seemed pretty useless this past episode but I can't imagine many things harder than trying to learn how to be a line chef on the fly with someone yelling at you and throwing away anything that isn't up to par.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed, we've seen every episode and are eating it up. A lot of reality TV is weak but I find myself rooting for everybody...

i havent really watched hells kitchen so much as had it on int he bacground.. but i like the kid that Chef hates.. the one that was up for getting cut this past week..but the girl got sent home instead.

I dont see him as being so much of a problem..

i havent really watched hells kitchen so much as had it on int he bacground.. but i like the kid that Chef hates.. the one that was up for getting cut this past week..but the girl got sent home instead.

I dont see him as being so much of a problem..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't think the kid was so bad, either. But Ramsey started actively disliking him after the team challenge where he cooked that dish with the roasted peaches and the beef...which wasn't his idea, it was someone else's. But after that he was just marked for death as far as Chef was concerned. Admittedly, he does have a bit of a mouth, but not as much as Ramsey.

I was surprised the kid survived being nominated for elimination because usually when someone Chef actively dislikes (in the kitchen) is up for the cut they are gone. But Wendy (my former co-worker) got axed instead, even though she had been rarely praised he hadn't screamed at her the way he had screamed at most of the other people he seems to want gone. But both her appetizer and her entree were panned by the critics who were there that night and, as a vegetarian, she admitted she had no confidence cooking meat, and totally screwed up the meat station.

As one of my friends who is a chef says, even if you don't eat it yourself, you have to know how to cook it, or get out of this business.

Wow, where did all the reality shows come from. Haven't even heard of them! So on the recommendation of my cousin I watched Fire Me, Please. Thought it was pretty funny but I don't see it lasting. All the contestants seem to do the same stupid stuff. Perhaps they'll ad a twist or something.

i feel the same way about Fire me please...

ive goten some good laughs...

but by the end of the 2nd episode (like the 7 and 8 people getting fired) i was like ok how much mroe of this show can they do