News Twelve JSF...1995 Devils Cup Run

ljc99

For those that have News 12 the Jersey Sports Final has a very nice piece on the Devils first Stanley Cup win including new interviews with some of the players like Dano, Driver, Chorske, Carpenter and Dowd.

It will be 10 years this friday from the first win.

Lisa

OK I have it. It comes out to 33 Megs. Posting it now, it was a pretty good piece.

I agree, that bottom bar takes up a lot of the window real estate. A lot of Fischler in the show. Dowd, Broten, Driver and Dan-o.

Edited by DevilMinder

I miss hockey. it sucks. I even watched Rangers/Vancouver on NHL classics last night... this is the second time I've watched this today. it jsut really sucks to have not had a season. it sucks that I like NHL hockey too. I feel like a poser liking it best but I just do. Oh well.

Crud I am also just SOOO flipping bored today. I'm bored to DEATH................................... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

He was still ok :evil: I love the short I confess but I'm just a dogg and stuff... He's got so MUCH hair but it looks like so little when it's short! I want to run my hand up and down his freshly shorn pate! :P

man I'm as bad as you with that tall sports announcer strumpet!

man I'm as bad as you with that tall sports announcer strumpet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

must you demean my fantasy ? :saddevil:

bad dogg...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o heck no!! I give it more credibility than it deserves!! :angry: I dane to compare it to a Scott Stevens fixation... I could have compaired it to my Carpy fixation -- <_<

... now THERE is some just crazy hair! and he always lets it get too long too! I'd actually love to mess with his hair too -- just grab it when it's kind of growing out and say "WHAT IS UP WITH THIS STUFF???? Is it straight is it curly -- I mean do you even TRY to do anything with it - like use products or anything?" Pity the daughter that gets that crazy stuff!! It's a beautiful color though... :P

you knwo I should sooo be doing work ody but I am soooo not into it.... this just sucks!

Just as I suspected, McKay didn't score the goal against Lacher in game 4.

Rohloff had it on the backhand cutting in front of Lacher, McKay swatted at his stick and the puck was pushed in the net by Rohloff.

I just wonder who was the last Devil to touch the puck before Rohloff?

Just as I suspected, McKay didn't score the goal against Lacher in game 4.

Rohloff had it on the backhand cutting in front of Lacher, McKay swatted at his stick and the puck was pushed in the net by Rohloff.

I just wonder who was the last Devil to touch the puck before Rohloff?

You're right that McKay's stick never touched the puck, but he scored it. It was his quick play that put the puck in the net. It would have been a shame to give it to whoever touched the puck last. McKay hit Rohloff's stick, Rohloff's stick hit the puck, puck is in the net. McKay's goal.