Black Hawks Waste No Time...

Don

... or at least won't have his contract renewed.

Apparently their complete lack of decent players was due to the coaching staff. :rolleyes:

The TSN article hints that their new GM will bring in his buddy Trent Yawny. I guess the years of brown-nosing has paid off for Trent.

Edit: I guess it would kinda help if I mentioned that it is Brian that was let go, given that there are so many of them, but he was the only one on the Hawks coaching staff so I figured that most people would work that out on their own..... :P

Edited by Don

... or at least won't have his contract renewed.

Apparently their complete lack of decent players was due to the coaching staff.  :rolleyes:

The TSN article hints that their new GM will bring in his buddy Trent Yawny. I guess the years of brown-nosing has paid off for Trent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, this makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. NONE. Can we FIRE the OWNER???

WOW. Where did that come from...I'm not even a Hawks fan, and it's so funny because if ever there was a time when you COULD fire all 23 players instead of the coaching staff, it's right now. That's what makes this so stupid. But as usual, the Hawks take the easy way out. As a hockey fan, it infuriates me.

CRASHER??? I've been waiting nearly 24 hours for SOME sort of comment...

or have you just thrown your hands up and said I dont like them anyhow... and then burst into tears... or are you happy and don't want to go against the crowd :unsure:

I just think Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever... i actually started wondering who will try to snap up Sutter now... :huh:

well so he said -- but you know how he is... the fact he's missed reference to himself or worse yet may have chosen to IGNORE a reference to himself... this is a sign of a desperate need to ignore (i.e. feign indifference) ... If he gave up he'd be mildly interested, you know?

Edited by Darwindog

Its really unfortunate, because i think sutter really helped develop ruutu well...he seemed like the sort of coach who would develop rough tough defensemen and hard working players the best. And with the load of great young defensemen coming up for the blackhawks i really felt they would be a force soon...well looks like thats going to change, but who knows this new guy might do something good....but doubtful with this move.

CRASHER???  I've been waiting nearly 24 hours for SOME sort of comment...

or have you just thrown your hands up and said I dont like them anyhow... and then burst into tears... or are you happy and don't want to go against the crowd :unsure:

I just think  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatever... i actually started wondering who will try to snap up Sutter now... :huh:

I'm so indifferent on the NHL at this point that I can't feel one way or the other at yet another moronic BlackHawk personell move :noclue:

Yes I did give them up after Wirtz essentially traded his top line to the Phailures, but who knows if/when the NHL comes back... this lockout and other things has surely changed how I know I look and feel about the NHL... my only hockey concern of late was to find a way to shrink down the recaps, cause I see they were taking too much away from me and my alleged life I have :P