Adrian Foster?

rbdf

Hi all, long time no chat - work has me running around like a racing greyhound (running in a continuous circle chasing a rabbit you'll never catch) Anyway, I drop in every now and then to get the scoop on what's going on and I was just wondering if anyone knows what is up with Adrian Foster. I don't think he's even suited up for one game in Albany yet. Is it the abdomin again? Will we ever see this kid play, or is he destined to become another 1st round flop?

Well, if anyone has some info, please post it. Otherwise, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. I look forward to the new year and hopefully a slow down here at work that will allow me to focus more on the important things in life - hockey, the devils, and this message board.

I believe we just saw a story recently that said he's undergoing another operation.

They still believe in him and that he'll be able to play. A lot of people compare it to the early Sykie problems. Hopefully it'll work out that way in the long run.

It feels bleak while you're going through it tho.

It was in this article Hockey Futures

here is the blurb since you are short on time! Good article for the rest of the farm hands if you want to read!

C Adrian Foster has still not received clearance to play. He has recovered completely from his last abdominal injury, but it is a new abdominal injury that is postponing his AHL debut. It is still not known as to when we will be able to return to the ice, but the Devils are being very cautious with their 2001 1st round choice