Battlestar

El Diablo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate to admit it, but I'm kinda begining to get used to the new Battlestar. Tonights episode was really good.

Also caught the new season of FarGate...err, I mean Stargate. It now has the actors who played Crichton and Aeryn from Farscape on it.

Yes it was wierd seeing John and Aeryn on Stargate...not so sure about this...he still acts like the Farscape character...I read that Anderson wanted out because he wants to spend more time with his family...no more Gekko productions :( Battlestar was really good...they are finally in a groove...now for Atlantis...I still don't like Hewitt's character...was wierd seeing Ford transform...all in all a good night...next week they are adding some show Firefly before Stargate :)

...next week they are adding some show Firefly before Stargate :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't Firefly bomb out once before, like not lasting a season before it was dropped?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Firefly was highky touted by the critics but nver caught on... sort of like Space Above and Beyond..

BTW - Starbuck's line was great -"Bitch stole my ride...." :lol:

Yes it was...btw...do you watch SG1???  If yes, did you notice that it was listed as the conclusion to Avalon yet had to be continued at the end??  I hope that this TBC isn't a weekly thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I hope not. I did notice the new doc for the SGC is the actress who played Romi on Andromeda. I believe she is also actor Daniel Jacksons wife in real life. :noclue:

Solid BG tonight. One of the things I love about this show is that it's trying to round out as many characters as it can in this giant cast. Starbuck, to me, is the most compelling. In just over a season, they've developed her into this devil-may-care hotshot who just so happens to have a deep spiritual side hidden from the world and who uses both her job and her bedroom as a way to work out her own insecurities. Her scene tonight with Helo in her old pad was just a great piece of acting.

<JESTER>

Solid BG tonight. One of the things I love about this show is that it's trying to round out as many characters as it can in this giant cast. Starbuck, to me, is the most compelling. In just over a season, they've developed her into this devil-may-care hotshot who just so happens to have a deep spiritual side hidden from the world and who uses both her job and her bedroom as a way to work out her own insecurities. Her scene tonight with Helo in her old pad was just a great piece of acting.

<JESTER>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but Colonials had Humvees?

Yeah, but Colonials had Humvees?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're going to complain about that after Callie gets off a "mother-fracker!" in the episode? ;)

<JESTER>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fracking Yeah!

It was the producer's intentions to make Galactica follow a parallel universe to ours, fashion, dialogue and technology was supposed to "resemble" what we know, so if they also drove Hummers, I can live with it.

Wasn't FireFly Joss Whedon's show after Buffy?

I've never found a Buffy replacement. I should - I keep thinking I'd like Lost if I'd just watch it. House is the show I watch most regularly - and I never remember what day it's on..Tuesday or Wednesday.

Fracking Yeah!

It was the producer's intentions to make Galactica follow a parallel universe to ours, fashion, dialogue and technology was supposed to "resemble" what we know, so if they also drove Hummers, I can live with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, she can't afford to pay for electric but she could afford a Humvee for those tough snowed in street days in the city. ;):evil:

Moral of the story, Humvees don't destroy enviroments; Cylons do. :evil:

Edited by LetsGoDevils

Fracking Yeah!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, she can't afford to pay for electric but she could afford a Humvee for those tough snowed in street days in the city. ;):evil:

Moral of the story, Humvees don't destroy enviroments; Cylons do. :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Frankly I would have thought that her and Helo would have gotten on in that scene.... no comments dogg

Yay for a 'Pegasus' storyline - I wish Cassiopea and Athena would turn up somewhere though :rolleyes::wub:

Hey I watched House again last night -- He's funny! So it's Wednesdays on Fox! 9PM!!

Doesn't funny mean anything to you guys :angry:

I'll try to watch Lost OK? But this battlestar is so dark and I dont care about anyone -- so is it sort of trying to be kind of whatdoyoucallit... Blade Runner-esque? It's weird -- I only saw Edward James Olmos get shot... I didn't watch the whole thing though. It was too heavy handed I though.

I watched about 2 mins of 'House' - yeah looking for a deadly poison on a bus where 2 kids were riding and lying in their death beds is real 'funny' dogg

BTW - Starbuck's line was great -"Bitch stole my ride...." 
now that is humor.... B )