Battlestar

El Diablo

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee has now become the series slut surpassng Starbuck...

even money on the destruction of the Pegasus now that he is command...

:hah: Poor Lee.

Why the heck would any sane person take the command of the Pegasus, considering the ship has lost its past three commanders in a short period of time. If I was Lee, "No Fracking way am I commanding that Death ship Pop!"

One month later Dee is fully over Billy, eh?

Can't wait until next week! Lucy Lawless is back and we get to see another Boomer! :wub:

sooo i JUST started getting sucked into this series this season and HOLY GOD, what a great piece of television.

i want to see the beginning though, and the mini series and everything else! anyone want to lend me/copy me season 1 and/or the mini series? i'm dyin over here and my local rental only has the movie!

• 2 weeks later...
HOLY FRACK ! OCTOBER!??

Ok who is happy with the new direction ?

Not I...very dark...human slaves??? We have seen, what 7 of the 12: Sharon, 6, Xena, Stockwell, the little mousy guy from the pilot and the other guy from the pilot and the doctor from the farm...sorry for using these descriptions but I don't know their character names and isn't so important to me...Baltar...never liked his character...in the original, what was the guy's name who sat on high and led the cylons? Baltar??????

Not liking the 1 year jump in time and no ruckus about the tent city??? Sheesh...can't wait for Dr. Who :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...