CAA Garage lot

El Diablo

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when it will be finished.. i remember them starting to build it in like june.. but.. idk.. i hope it is.. i have a good view of it right now from my front window.. and they just keep adding more and more to it. i think once its done itll add more parking so we there is less of us walkin thru the tunnel.. it sucks but once its done it should be ok.. but when is that?

Does anyone know when it will be finished.. i remember them starting to build it in like june.. but.. idk.. i hope it is.. i have a good view of it right now from my front window.. and they just keep adding more and more to it. i think once its done itll add more parking so we there is less of us walkin thru the tunnel.. it sucks but once its done it should be ok.. but when is that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's going to be a nightmare trying to get out of that garage at the end of the game...

You are probably right.. but like someone sed before its gonna suck for the tailgaters.. u cant really tailgate unless ur all the way at the top.. but.. thats why u have to get their early.. i personally didnt mind parking all the way in the back.. aslong as i didnt have to park at giants stadium. Any idea's on if its gonna be finished by October 5?

You are probably right.. but like someone sed before its gonna suck for the tailgaters.. u cant really tailgate unless ur all the way at the top.. but.. thats why u have to get their early.. i personally didnt mind parking all the way in the back.. aslong as i didnt have to park at giants stadium. Any idea's on if its gonna be finished by October 5?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt it unless they get moving a lot quicker on it