NJDEVS Slogan....

Don

It seems to be picking random ones... I never noticed it before, but I might just have been blind. Some of these kick ass....

NJDEVS.com: Whatever happened to Hot Pants?

NJDEVS.com: 1967 forever!!

NJDEVS.com: Friesen scores.... NOO NOO NOO, NO GOAL - THE GOAL LIGHT IS NOT ON!

NJDEVS.com: Home of all Extreme Table Tennis Talk

NJDEVS.com: Locked out NHL - still more interesting than NASCAR

I'm just sitting here hitting reload so I can read them again. I had forgotten most of them. :)

Edited by Don

NJDEVS.com: Home of all Extreme Table Tennis Talk

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sweet.

Also, it seems the slogan loads first and then the rest of the page causing a delay and sometimes IE asks to "debug". Not a complaint, just an FYI.

I just added it onto one of the servers (we are on three right now). I am testing it out, I have noticed that it calls a function onto itself which is bizarre. That is causing the delay you mentioned Sammy.

RD, these are from the quote contest, I lifted em verbatim..

I just added it onto one of the servers (we are on three right now). I am testing it out, I have noticed that it calls a function onto itself which is bizarre. That is causing the delay you mentioned Sammy.

RD, these are from the quote contest, I lifted em verbatim..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's what I thought. Wasn't 100% sure though if you noticed or not, just wanted to point it out! ;)

The script writer helped me with the self calling line. It should work much better now, I have to figure out why it is making a break in the quote line though.

There is 60 different quotes. I think I can add to that if I hear or see a funny one.

few things first...

1) what is 1967 forever???

2) how come the first slogan i see is Freezez scores??? he scores about opnce a millemium yet its the first friggin slogan I see... Are yoiu guys trying to get me ranitng???

3) Pandolfo a superstr???

This is my favorite so far....

NJDevs.com: Home of Devils fans,loud-mouth wrestling fans, arrogant Canadians, pot smokers, a Ranger fan and a posting dog.

Although i would edit it to say :

NJDevs.com: Home of Devils fans,loud-mouth wrestling fans, arrogant Canadians, pot smokers, a Ranger fan and a post horing dog.

This is my favorite so far....

NJDevs.com: Home of Devils fans,loud-mouth wrestling fans, arrogant Canadians, pot smokers, a Ranger fan and a posting dog.

Although i would edit it to say :

NJDevs.com: Home of Devils fans,loud-mouth wrestling fans, arrogant Canadians, pot smokers, a Ranger fan and a post horing dog.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you forgot ball less....

My fave so far

"2 Day(s) Without Injury" :lol:

• 2 months later...