Coming To You From Candytown USA

SuperJoni

Well i like to define my uniqueness by not liking vs., apaprently its the cool thing to do :) and i dont like following the crowd:) It SUX!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good Langs - dont just be somebody... be youself ! B )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHA

I just like busting Bruins on the PJ comment still :) Im not really insulted or making a statement!

Hey bruins, does anyone not misunderstand you?  Everything seems to be a misunderstanding of some sort.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it tends to be cause i ramble a lot and my point gets lost in long diatrabes. in other words i'm bad at making my message short and concise. so all the other words clutter everything up...see even now.

there are a few people who understand me threw this extra ramble clutter...one of them on this board being karlovy vary.

Edited by bruins4777

Sammy -who's finger licking good?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jennifer Garner. Hotness in any picture. I've been watching Alias lately.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesnt look a thing like Jennifer Garner

I actually thought it looked just like kate beckinsale or the chick from LOST when you said it was Garner...

and i swear i stared at it for 5 minutes trying to find carners jaw and mouth..since theey are very easy to find.

Well I'm an idiot but you guys already knew that.  My avatar is actually of Kate Beckinsale.  C'mon, they kinda sorta look the same from a distance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rofl: I assumed it was Liv Tyler since she was eating and all. :P I was thinking how cute Liv is and how cute it is that she's not so skinny!

Yah, Live looks good with some junk in her trunk. Paris isn't really all that skinny. She does have some flesh on her bones unline Lohan and Nicole Richie. I have to say though, Nicole Richie's skinny face looks better than her chubby one. Just her face though.

She just hasn't lost her pregnancy weight like most other celebs do. So she's a little "thick" at the moment. Perhaps she's gonna stay that way, who knows. With all the ultra skinniness going on it's a welcome change.