O M G

DevilMinder

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell, argh  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:

Man, I am so gonna make other people drive me around now.

$2.99 regular

3.09 super

3.19 ultra.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea at work today a guy was on the phone and he said it's supposed to be $3 a gallon by the end of the week and of course on the way home I pass a station that was $2.99 for regular, I thought it was premium or whatever but I didn't see any cheaper prices at that place. I believe it was 2.49 the other day, too.

Where were you? Maybe it was the same station.

Where were you?  Maybe it was the same station.

There's an Exxon in Elizabeth where 439 meets 28 and I turn into Roselle Park to go home from work at that has the "rock bottom gas price"

I saw that at a Delta station this morning on the way to newark... and delta is supposed to be the cheap-o Gas :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last night I went to He$$ in Lawerence Harbor and got some gas for $2.49.....Wawa in Old Bridge was $2.58 last night...this morning? Wawa is $2.75! :o

Again, we all know who is to blame here, and only him :D

I saw that at a Delta station this morning on the way to newark... and delta is supposed to be the cheap-o Gas :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Last night I went to He$$ in Lawerence Harbor and got some gas for $2.49.....Wawa in Old Bridge was $2.58 last night...this morning? Wawa is $2.75! :o

To be fair the Hurricane didn't help here either :P

but let's keep this out of the poltics thread.... I hate poltics more then just about anything not named Testaverde :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be fair the Hurricane didn't help here either :P

but let's keep this out of the poltics thread.... I hate poltics more then just about anything not named Testaverde :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And Bledsoe is STLL availabe on our fantasy league and you passed on him? How could you? :D

As for the politics Im just being sarcastic as usual LOL

Edited by LOTCB

And Bledsoe is STLL availabe on our fantasy league and you passed on him?  How could you?  :D

As for the politics Im just  being sarcastic as usual LOL

ok good... lord knows I hate when threads I'm in end up there :P

I'm saving the future league MVP for my last round gem... don't worry :clap:

I have already started to curtail my driving. I walk to the train every day unless the weather sucks.

It's crazy.

Did any of you watch the fX movie earlier this year about a major hurricane hitting the gulf coast and hurting our oil supply. It is scary that it almost happened exactly like they said.

FYI!!!

Gas stations on the parkway and Turnpike are only allowed to change the gas prices once a week, ( i beleiv its int he contract they signed w/ the state) I beleive at midnight on sunday. so over the next few days gas should be cheaper at those stations!!!

But line will probably be long also!!