Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made observation during the live thread - notice the NHL commercial ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't see it as I downloaded it and the ads were removed. DVR was recording the Devils. I've seen the ad plenty though.

sammy, I watched it back. You can hear the click of the button push.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh ok, the copy I downloaded had its sound messed up and I couldn't tell.

I made observation during the live thread - notice the NHL commercial ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didn't see it as I downloaded it and the ads were removed. DVR was recording the Devils. I've seen the ad plenty though.

sammy, I watched it back. You can hear the click of the button push.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh ok, the copy I downloaded had its sound messed up and I couldn't tell.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I foolishedly Tivo'd it with the alt SAP audio on so it was in spanish the whole episode... good thing I understand what happens on La Isla ...

Next week Kate takes a shower. :uni:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its about time, she must really smell bad by now :boogie:

Also what was with the big light coming out of the hatch? and how did kate get pulled in there? And if the number really save the world why put them on the outside of the hatch?

Yes, Petey, TiVo: :hail: Zip right through those commercials! Speaking of TiVo, I had to mute it to understand some of what Desmond was saying. :blink:

What about for next week's previews, Jin is speaking perfect English! I bet he's in on it, too, why else would he be faking it?

Where's Desmond think he's gonna run to? :noclue: I hope he's going to continue to be in the show. I like that character.

Jin speaks perfect English next week!

I think the "others" that Ana is with are all just more plane survivors that were separated from the other survivors. I don't think they have anything to do with the real "Others". They're just suspicious because they thought they were the only survivors. I think next week all the survivors will find out about each other. Rose will be back.

I also wish they hadn't pushed the button. Nothing would have happened. But now they're stuck with keeping that thing running because they've bought into the idea. And now Locke has a purpose. But I can't see Sayeed and Kate and others staying down there much.

ya i said the same thing.. before this weeks episode i said that i thought the others that wer gonna be in this weeks were just other survivors of the crash and that there are still other others out there.. like the pirate guys,

i dont get why Hurleys friend was so pissed...

i mean hurley hadnt told anyone yet..and clearly wanted to make sure no one would change.. he wasnt abandoning his friend. im confused.

I knew Roses husband was gonna be alive.. i guess everyone did. But I also new she was gonna save a candy bar for him.. before Hurley even gave out the food... ok that was predctable too.

But Im glad hurley ended up the guy everyone loved instead of hated.

So did Kate shower then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tonight ...

:wub::wub::wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kate in a towel...and nothing else? :uni:

I need to send you a link dude...for home enjoyment. Not Kate specific but something you'd enjoy! :uni:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ripped off !! :rant:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Crap, I just spoiled myself. I couldn't resist. I figured we'd be ripped! The link I'm gonna send you will make up for it! :evil: