Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

I liked last night because I have a crush on Clancy Brown!

That guy does the same character over and over (not that its a bad thing) he reminds me of

Lance Henriksen

Michael Ironside

and Fmr. Sen. Fred Thompson ..

but his biggest plus is that he does the voice of MR KRABS !!! :boogie:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x14/glyphs.jpg

i'll spare you the 37 pages of reading on this topic alone on the lost boards, that basically sums it up :)

oh also, anyone catch kate's 'father' in the army truck with sayid, looking at the picture of kate?

i thought jack was the only sane person on the show last night, sayid was nuts, locke was irrational as well, sawyer was just plain evil (albeit pretty funny) and hurley should have chucked the frog at sawyers head...jack did what anyone else should have done

oh also, anyone catch kate's 'father' in the army truck with sayid, looking at the picture of kate?

I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

I just find him to be an a$$hole because he feels he can demand things from anyone on the island. I mean who is he to demand anything from anyone? Only reason Locke opened the vault was because he was paranoid about the button which he now has a secret about. Speaking of that, didn't anyone else hear the turbines/motors whirring?

Jack's problem is he's a natural leader who's used to telling everyone else what to do and being obeyed. It doesn't occur to him to ask for help or confer with anyone else. Locke is much better at that.

I'm beginning to wonder if I know what any of them are really like! Sawyer is going way too dark for me. So's "Darth" Charlie. I didn't expect that.

Charlie is another classic Stephan King... I missed his going dark episode. But Sawyer HAS to be bad... he's most fun that way.

I wish they would have made it a little more tense with Kate and Sawyer... a little more subtle - so she's not so obviously a character just sittin' on the fence, you know? She loses her vulnerability if she's happily independant - I dont want her needing a man to complete her dont get me wrong.. but to have her sort of agree with Sawyer - kind of see things his way... and to have him not against that... that makes him even MORE evil... I mean -- they're protecting his character I understadn that... but -- you know what thy need is a female writer!! See thing is, now that her main secret is out we need to get something more intriguing going with her. As it stands she's all wrapped up and pretty static now with not much room for growth, you know? It's sort of like we can be sure she'll do nothing - except provide some day to day bossiness :noclue: what's that? She doesn't have the conviction and sense of purpose a Jack or a Locke or an Eco has even.... She's not conflicted but doing her best like Analucia She's not cynically tottering on the fence like Sawyer was the first half of this season... She has no action required of her like Claire with the baby, she basically serves no purpose -- she's just a lump... a pretty lump -- but a kind of annoying lump since she's not taking any sort of position --- you know?

Yes as I think about this the woman have kind of a lame place on this island. I like them men being men and all -- but the women really are just a tad bit too 2-dementional. The male characters you get to see more of what makes them tick at a deeper level... the women are just too general based on actions not inner feeling like the guys --- anyone see this? Maybe it's because there are more men? :noclue:

Its' almost like the writers are kind of in love with their women characters... they dont want one to get glommy because she'll be tainted in their eyes... they dont understand the root of a glomm! They think it's a tragic flaw to do the glomm ... they dont understand... They touch upon it with Kate -- she wants to do the glom -- I say let her glom and let men see how women dont have real feelings during it... ehh... but then again Kate would be the type to just dump it all and say feck ya then and move on -but it was all too cut and dry -- but of course it's not her story now :noclue: so we'll have to see I guess :evil:

Nonetheless I repeat: Yes Lost needs a female writer!

the doggie going all ...IM A LOST watcher dammit ! ... when she put it down season 1.... :giggle:

btw it would have been more fun to discover it was Kate that dragged Sun into the jungle or that it was her that took Claire's baby away.. something extremely attractive about extremely attactive evil brunettes

and speaking of Claire.. if I hear her yell " My baby... somebody took my baby" one more time in that annoying aussie accent..

or Jack do the half look down at the ground away from the camera and start crying again !!! :rant:

I did NOT put it down! I wanted to watch it -- I just forgot all the time.. I now forget to watch House all the time... I don't even know what night it's on even.

My husband hates lost that's why I always miss it.

Damn, I need to pay attention, that was Kate in the pic and Kate's father in the truck? Gotta rewind and check it out.

I see 'Darth Charlie' is catching on! :evil:

I did NOT put it down! I wanted to watch it -- I just forgot all the time.. I now forget to watch House all the time... I don't even know what night it's on even.

My husband hates lost that's why I always miss it.

Oh admit it dog, you wanted to watch Dancing with the Stars.

Damn, I need to pay attention, that was Kate in the pic and Kate's father in the truck? Gotta rewind and check it out.

I see 'Darth Charlie' is catching on! :evil:

Oh admit it dog, you wanted to watch Dancing with the Stars.

That's my mom's show!

Where do you start ? Im reeling... fake beards....dont tell me this part of an elaborate TV show like "Truman' ....

I don't think so. The "others" are part of that Dharma thing, but wear disguises when they go out so that everyone else thinks they're just another group of castaways.

That was a great episode, next week looks good too. So who is "him"...

I had read on some message board during season one that Sun may get pregnant. I wonder if the writers lifted the idea from the board as they did indeed read it.

So 'Alex' did turn out to be a girl as many predicted...or was this known? I don't remember when she said Alex was a she. Looked pretty good!

That was a great episode, next week looks good too. So who is "him"...

I had read on some message board during season one that Sun may get pregnant. I wonder if the writers lifted the idea from the board as they did indeed read it.

So 'Alex' did turn out to be a girl as many predicted...or was this known? I don't remember when she said Alex was a she. Looked pretty good!

Well Sammy, too bad you have to wait until March 22nd before the next Lost (it's not on until then) As for the preview for the next new ep it looks pretty good...Jin tapping that Sun-shine!! :D

Yeah the others are definitely Dharma guys...supposedly they are on the Dharma tape...well younger look-a-likes are (at least a younger version of "Zeke" and a blonde....hmm the one on the boat maybe?!?) I'm thinking "He" is Hanzo...the main guy that the "host" of the vid talks about....I would say either the "others" are extremely smart and crafting this "infection" to deal with nabbing kids...or they are getting duped themselves by "He"....anyway nice little psych move Henry Gale put on Locke....interesting seeing as how Libby claims to be a psychologist (a lot of sources say she isn't exactly who she says she is)...could she be Henry Gale's "wife" hmmm...part of the others?!? someone trying to steal Hurley's money?!? :D hehe...only time will tell.....great episode though!!!

I don't mind waiting, they do that all the time. He'll I've been waiting for Alias to come back for over two months now!

Yah they showed Jin and Sun coming out of their tent after Jin made it back to camp.

I don't remember anyone else in the film, damn my memory sucks!

Those are very interesting thoughts on Libby.

Very good...hated that it was on same time as a Devs/Philly game...amazing how Claire remembered so much and wow that gal trying to help her sure looks and acts like Rousseau's <sp?> missing daughter...I thought in the first season she told Sayid about her daughter...anyway...looks like this grand experiment is starting to fray around the edges...and yes...very interesting points about Libby...poor Hurley...oh and I believe that Henry Gale is part of the others :)

btw...drives me nuts with these wierd end times...10:03...cut into my CSI:NY show :(

GRRRRR -- gad d^$%*&$%^$%# :rant:

WHy is it I turn the TV off on Weds? I forgot all about Lost and figured I'd follow the game on the board if I had to... :argh: I was ready for bed by 8:15! I didn't even knit... Boy the sleep did me good -- I'd only gotten 3 hours the night before thanks to... Darwin :unsure: myself :giggle:

it was known that alex was a girl

it was also kind of obvious that 'zeke' was wearing makeup during the 2 encounters, it was really interesting seeing him without it in this episode.

I also think the 'he' probably refers to hanso. Who knows, it could even be that psychic that Claire went to in season 1, I'm sure he's involved somehow

This episode was one of the best ever, it sucks having to wait 3 more weeks, but I'm not really too excited about a sun/jin episode...their episodes are the worst :(

• 4 weeks later...

Wow. Great episode. Lost is back on track.

Smart move by Sayid to dig up the grave.

Questions:

Is Helen different than the chick at the beginning that tells him its her or his father? I don't remember her being Peg Bundy. Also, isn't 'Helen' the person he calls before he leaves for Australia and she's a sex line chick??

What was on that wall!? I bet someone will have a translation within the week.

More food/supplies showed up but no one heard a thud or an aircraft? I doubt they were there all along.

Kate is hot. Oops, that wasn't a question. :giggle: