Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

Well peg was always the chick in his flashbacks from his meetings.

But, I didnt see the episode with the phone lady so i dont know that it was her..but I dont think so.. i thought he met her at the meetings.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well peg was always the chick in his flashbacks from his meetings.

But, I didnt see the episode with the phone lady so i dont know that it was her..but I dont think so.. i thought he met her at the meetings.

I don't think they showed the lady on the phone but I thought he had called her Helen.

---

I wonder if gaining large sums of money is common among all these people. Hurley and his lottery winnings. Locke with the $200K his dad left him. Kate robbed a bank so maybe she's got a stash somewhere? Maybe Jack inherited a bunch after his father died? Perhaps Sawyer pulled off a scam in Australia?

THAT WAS SAYIDS GIRLFRIEND WHO'S HOUSE LOCKE INSPECTED!!!

wow...

yes, kate really was hot in this episode

snapshot_j_2006329_.jpg

um, where to start...those are obviously all the hatches, you can see the 'i am here' near the bottom for the swan hatch....near the bottom it also says POSSIBLE CVII INACTIVE SINCE LAUNCH, no idea what that means...theres also a bunch of latin on the thing "i think, therefore i suffer" i believe is what one of the phrases is

that was sayids wife? I thought she didnt have a husband...

I totally didnt pick up on that but figured it had to mean something or why else would they put it in there...

I think somehow or another all these people have encountered someone else on this island..outside of this island.

and the plane obviously...

Not each one..but everyone somehow may be connected to someone else...

i dont know how though.

Nice!

I think that says SINCE ACCIDENT and not LAUNCH.

Oh yah and Sayid's girlfriend? Man, didn't think of that, same chick in the photo he carries?

EDIT: DAMMIT LG! WHY'D YOU DO THAT! :evilcry::rant:

Edited by sammyk

seee... i counted... and saw i had to beat you in cause i knew you would respond

:)

ok no i didnt...

ya that picture is nuts...weird that henry helped out locke and really isnt who he said he was.. although i already figured.. but still weird he was being helpful... i guess he was trying to get on someones good side.

and the food delivery was weird... hmmm

So I heard on the radio this morning one theory that when the counter clocked out it was a signal that the hatch was empty and for Dharma to lock it down and send a replacement (maybe the notHenry guy?) and a new food drop off

So Henry isn't an Other but a Dharma... maybe others are a warped Dharma spin off group... anyhow... it's all pretty obvious but I figured I'd add it to our thread for fun.

Edited by Pepperkorn

PK, in the episode where Claire goes looking for the antidote they shows the "others" without their disguises, remember? They also showed the Dharma logo. So basically the "others" are Dharma people.

Also, if that map they showed is correct all the bunkers seem to be connected although whoever drew it may not have been able to access them internally.

I'm not sure that was Sayid's girlfriend with Locke. She had no accent, did she? :noclue:

Also, we still don't know how Locke became crippled, and whether he really got away with the money. He was still at the motel - those mafia guys could still find him there, shoot him in the knees, take the money, etc.

About the Others all being Dharma people, I'm wondering if even the French Lady is really part of the Dharma experiment. It would all make sense about this being an elaborate psychological experiment, except for the fact that they had to rely on the plane crashing just so, so that all these people survived. That doesn't make sense.

:noclue:

I'm not sure that was Sayid's girlfriend with Locke. She had no accent, did she? :noclue:

Also, we still don't know how Locke became crippled, and whether he really got away with the money. He was still at the motel - those mafia guys could still find him there, shoot him in the knees, take the money, etc.

About the Others all being Dharma people, I'm wondering if even the French Lady is really part of the Dharma experiment. It would all make sense about this being an elaborate psychological experiment, except for the fact that they had to rely on the plane crashing just so, so that all these people survived. That doesn't make sense.

:noclue:

I suppose one can lose/gain an accent (I don't have a Texan one yet! :P) over time (how long has it been?) so who knows. We'd have to compare pics of her from his picture to this episide. She was certainly not random as nothing really is on this show.

Quite possible about Locke. I wonder if he gave up his dad and told those goons where he was or was going seeing as how he not only stole his kidney but destroyed his relationship with Peg Bundy, I mean Helen.

Yah, not only rely on the plane crashing but having all these particular people on board.

I didn't see that one sammy... I miss a lot of TV :(

I was pretty sure you saw it as I remember you commenting on how lame the costumes they used were...perhaps someone else? :noclue:

I only saw the others when they kidnapped the little kid.

Speaking of which where is his dad (Michael?) Did they ever say anything about how he was using the computer to talk to him?

Yeah - it wasn't me. Someone said something about a fake beard here once though I think :noclue:

I missed the whole episode where Claire remembers her kidnapping (or so it seemed from the previews).

OK I really dont know MUCH about what's going on on that show -- just from this thread pretty much and the few episodes I've seen.

Walt was in My name is Earl last night

Aha! I knew that kid looked familiar and just couldn't place him. He's hasn't been on Lost for too long it seems.

never mind.... my bad

What is with people editing out their posts? First the dude in the bf/gf thread, now you! :unsure:

I think they are just on hiatus, PK. The last I remember we heard of them was when Michael went running into the forest, and then Jack and the group tried to find him, they heard gunshots and then the others appeared and told Jack and the group not to go any farther and gave the tied up Kate back in return for their promise not to.

He just wanted to iriitate us sammy...

:unsure: I wonder if I'll get smmied on this...

But seriously -- what happened to Michael and Walt ??? Are they just not showing them or something?

you are very easy to irritate so its no challenge...

it was simply something that if i would have waited instead of writing.. I eventually would have :blahblah: realized the answer (which i did) -- geminis sometimes do that... asses that we are :rolleyes::blahblah:

Edited by El Diablo

well the next episode is a hurley episode, hopefully it will be better than his last one, and also hopefully we will learn more about the numbers

slight slight slight slight possible spoiler ahead (concerning an episode title)

i'm pretty sure i heard that the last episode of the season, or at least one of the episode this season, is entitled '?' so we should learn a lot more about whatevers in the middle of the map :)

well the next episode is a hurley episode, hopefully it will be better than his last one, and also hopefully we will learn more about the numbers

Yeah this episode looks very interesting, and I think it will be much better than the last Hurley episode.

On a different subject, did anyone see the screen caps of Libby that ABC posted, and then quickly took back down? I won't say too much more, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I am very interested to find out more about her...

chris