Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

On a different subject, did anyone see the screen caps of Libby that ABC posted, and then quickly took back down? I won't say too much more, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I am very interested to find out more about her...

chris

?

Use spoiler tags man! and let the sunshine in ! :koolaid:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this episode looks very interesting, and I think it will be much better than the last Hurley episode.

On a different subject, did anyone see the screen caps of Libby that ABC posted, and then quickly took back down? I won't say too much more, because I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I am very interested to find out more about her...

chris

Did you save the pics? Please post them or related info in a spoiler tag as El D suggests.

Cynthia Watros typecast as a chubby chaser? :P

OK, not the greatest episode. I did look at the pic but as I watched the episode I did not think that it would be from the last scene so I was sorta surpised anyway. She seems to be even more of a kook than he is. Didn't someone here have the idea she had something to do with Hurley's hospotal, maybe his doctor?

'Henry' is freakin me out. His face looked real freaky in next weeks preview.

'Henry' is freakin me out. His face looked real freaky in next weeks preview.

Yeah he had that Martin Sheen in 'Apocalypse Now' look...

Some of his relevations were pretty cool -- like "This place is nothing and the counter is nonesense.. and the bearded 'other' is insignificant"

she (libby) has been linked to the medical field in many previous episodes...

:koolaid:

Yeah he had that Martin Sheen in 'Apocalypse Now' look...

Some of his relevations were pretty cool -- like "This place is nothing and the counter is nonesense.. and the bearded 'other' is insignificant"

she (libby) has been linked to the medical field in many previous episodes...

:koolaid:

So when he said 'He' I guess he was talking about the guy in the video?

Yes, I k now she was linked to the medical field but not to Hurley as well.

Yeah being trapped with Kate in fishnets ... or in a fish net ... :wub:

Not only that she was reaching for his gun...oh wait, that was a real gun.

I woulda laughed if she blew his ass off. :doh1:

Kate in fishnets...a pic must be found.

Anyways, yah, it was a blah episode. Rose's husband looked scary there for a minute.

I missed it. We went out to dinner and bought and watched Curse of Warerabbit. It freaked Rebecca out. She loves Wallace and Gromet but when The ware rabbit was felled and the little rabbits burst into tears Rebecca did too.. then I did then my husband did! :lol: This from the girl who loves Corpse Bride and hold up her bacon at breakfast announcing "Babe is yummy!"

:doh1:

Geez...the more backstories shown the more we see that everyone of these folks has some sort of deficieny that is miraculously fixed...another person giving a freak-out to a healer...go figure...hope this pattern changes at some point.

Edited by StarDew

ABC to Launch `Lost' Interactive Game

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060424/ap_en_tv/tv_lost

NEW YORK - ABC will launch a global interactive game based on the hit TV show "Lost," the network announced Monday.

Details, however, are about as mysterious and convoluted as the plot of the island castaway drama. The "Lost Experience" will be Internet-based and will feature a parallel story line that is not part of the TV show.

It will begin May 2 in the United Kingdom, May 3 in the U.S. and May 6 in Australia. There is no winning prize, but the experience will offer clues that could unlock some of the island's many secrets.

"It's like a giant, worldwide mysterious jigsaw puzzle that will come to life for all the world to solve," Mike Benson, senior vice president of marketing for ABC Entertainment, said in a statement.

What is known about the challenge is that it includes the introduction of new characters and the mysterious Hanso Foundation. The first clue requires finding a toll-free number that will be released during the show or commercial breaks.

Clues will vary by continent, so participants will benefit from coordinating their information. ABC said the game is designed to appeal to both fans and people unfamiliar with "Lost."

___

On the Net:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index.html

Michelle rodriquez made the spanish top 50 most beautiful women ...

i dunno..even in the pics of her glammed up.. i jsut dont see it.

Some very beautiful women on that list though.

BTW is lost going to be new this week? or is another one of those like 10 week breaks