Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

How did she manage that? Bribes? Threat of beating someone up? Someone couldn't resist her always rolling eyes?

There a TON of beautiful Spanish women in this world, how she falls into the Top 50 is beyond me.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty muhc my point.. I meant he competition was pretty great..actually it may have been guys and gals.. but they only showed 5 gals on the segment..so I assumed it was just females.

Who knows.. but ya.. I dont know how she made it.. and she isnt really easy to accept with makeup cause shes always such a tough ass,,,

the best part though...was the blip of her speaking..talking about how wonderful she is.. how she shows respect to everyone and that is the key... respect me and i respect you..then she goes... "I respect everyone, even the bums on the street" and im like.. you respect them so much you called them bums isntead of being a little more understanding and calling them homeless or less forunate lol

I dont understand.. was everyone complaining that they did not liek the characters on the other part of the plane so they were like..eh..lets fix that :)

WTF!!! though!!

What did they do to him!

why not Sawyer is fine ... :boogie:

So is Sayed... I think my mother has a secret crush on Sayed -- she sort of cured me of mine saying what an ass he was over ... ummm... whatsherface... :( anyhow So now she's asking How's Sayed? Is Sayed OK? when I was telling her what happened... <_<

So was the guy she was in the car with ... was that Jack's dad? or is that Sawyers dad because sawyer was goign to shoot him right when they were drinnking together? I thought when i saw jack's story his dad was the same guy sawyer was drinking with -- but no one talked about that here so i figured the actors just must look alike... adn was it sawyer he opened the car door on?

I really should pay more attention. And what was witht he mock hanso ad during the commercials? is that part of the mystery contest? and how did hanso try to kill anna lucia? I'm very confused.... :blink: You can't half watch this show huh? Not henry tryign tokill her -- i mean when henry said hanso tried to save you and she said to kill her... :wacko: My husband wont' watch this show... he thinks it's stupid drama for drama's sake with no real meaning or purpose...

it is starting to seem like a soap big time I must confess... but it's still fun!

Edited by Pepperkorn

It was Jacks dad.. but I must not have been paying great attention either cause I have no idea what the other 2 things you are asking about are.

I was switching abck and forth to something else so that explains that

Edited by langsgirl

Well it was Sawyers episode last season when he was drinking with him... and he left him and was talking about how he had planned to kill him.. anyway -- I kind of got the idea they wanted to make jack and sawyer brother back then -- but no one talked about it here so i figured I was off-base... :noclue:

ANYHOW -- When she was going kill henry -- he said Hanso told us about you - how he tried to :unsure: save you I think he said or something... and she said "He was going to kill me" then she cocked her pistol ...and they broke to a commercial

Oh and I wasn't paying attention when the dude walked into the car during the flash back -- i just heard sawyers voice and looked up and saw they were in the flashback still :noclue: I'm probably wrong - that's what i meant by I should watch :evil:

Edited by Pepperkorn

and yes he opened the door on sawyer..i assume it was suppose to be sawyer.. or they are being cheap and covering their faces a little so they dont ahve to hire extras lol.

Just goes back to that... everyone has ran into someone else on this island theory.

It drives me nuts though.. this is one of those shows i jsut want to not watch but I want to know an ending right now!

Well it was Sawyers episode last season when he was drinking with him... and he left him and was talking about how he had planned to kill him.. anyway -- I kind of got the idea they wanted to make jack and sawyer brother back then -- but no one talked about it here so i figured I was off-base... :noclue:

ANYHOW -- When she was going kill henry -- he said Hanso told us about you - how he tried to :unsure: save you I think he said or something... and she said "He was going to kill me" then she cocked her pistol ...and they broke to a commercial

I totally dont remember Sawyers dad from last season.. but hey.. its highly possible.. it be a good twist. Although in this instance the guy nor sawyer seemed to notice.. unless they didnt actually know each other at that point.. who knows.!! So many theories

Poor Hurley.. someone is into him..and then this happens.

Well the flashback was all cut up -- like they are and sawyer was drinking with himin Australia and they were both American.. (this is one of the few I saw) and they were all happy and nice then Sawyer left and I think maybe wa casing the guy and I got the idea he was a guy he had to kill and I got the feeling it wa his dad because of that letter he had and stuff... so ithought he and jack didn't know.. btu that they were brothers. but I'm not sure -- that's why I'm asking because SOME of us have the first season of LOST on DVD.. right elDiablo?

oh MAN I only give Kyle my address and sammy has my old one because I knw I was moving... <_<

We should meet at a playoff game.. I'm a paranoiac :giggle:

So nothing rings a bell... I must be wrong... I WANT TO GO TO BED>>> BUT THE DUCK GAME IS HOLDING ME HERE BASTARDS! It's that damm Carol Niedermayer... wicked witch of the West :yucky:

WTF???? That was a great episode!!! Did anyone catch the commercials....the last set of commercials they had about three before the show began they had a commercial for the Hanso Foundation...it didn't give a website though....it gave a phone number...1-877-HANSORG.....i called it and its all realistic asking for your party's ext and then for general info press 1, for Alivar Hanso press 2...and then some other names..it was about to say something else but i pressed 1 for general info and it was a soft spoken guy in french...he threw out an English sounding name but i didn't catch it then the phone started ringing like it was connecting so i hung up :) i was on my cell and i don't know if i get charged for the call :)

Hey im not easy... pk I told you to pm me and I'll send you the goods...

What goods?

oh MAN I only give Kyle my address and sammy has my old one because I knw I was moving... <_<

I don't think I've ever had your address. Hey wait, if you did give it to me (which you didn't) you only gave it to me because you were moving? Nice PK, nice. :(

Several can vouch for me .. :cheers:

Bring a weapon when meeting this guy! j/k! :evil:

---

OK, so...looks like no ones mentioned it but...is Claire Jack's sister? Step-sister? :o

Was someone in the room with Ana's mother?

Did Michael intend to kill Libby? Now Hurley will never get laid.

What is the significance of "Bad Twin" and how does it end?

Those were some weird looking mangoes.

Also, I felt I missed an episode but when did Henry attack Ana?

---

Another JJ Abrams show, Alias, ended with two deaths as well...one by the hands of a 'bad twin'. ;)

When PK was mentioning sawyer as Jacks brother, I was going to say maybe Claire is his sister, since Jacks dad was looking for his daughter.

But I dunno, It made it sound like he was looking for a child, not a grown up girl. I dunno.

Lets see what i can answer....I love this show!!

OK, so...looks like no ones mentioned it but...is Claire Jack's sister? Step-sister?

It looks as though yes Claire may indeed be Jack's half sister...he could be looking for his daughter because he, by the mother, was told she was pregnant? maybe that's why it seemed as though he was looking for a younger girl (more concern) Secondly...some also pointed out that the house looked very similar to the house Charlie went to see his brother at...Jack's Dad having an affair with Charlie's Bro's wife?? Didn't she give birth to a girl?...

Was someone in the room with Ana's mother?

At what point? When she was in the morgue or when she was on the phone...if it was when she was on the phone, i got that part to...i didn't see any significance in it....

Did Michael intend to kill Libby? Now Hurley will never get laid.

I don't think he ever intended to kill Libby but rather out of instinct because she saw him kill Ana...at first I thought Michael had bargained with the others to free Henry for Walt...but now I'm almost convinced that Michael has been brain washed and was an other sent to kill Henry, because as Henry pointed out the "man" would send someone to kill him because he failed his mission and is now leading the survivors into a trap (after all, he did make a point to say how ill equiped they were and simple they looked, it panned over to Kate when he said the simple part, and as we all know she found the costume stuff in the Medical hatch...so to me he was lying) and no, Hurley will never have his goodies touched again :)

What is the significance of "Bad Twin" and how does it end?

"The Bad Twin" is a "manuscript" that was "written" by someone on the plane, however, it really is a cleverly advertised spinoff for a book that is going to be published in real life..they throw it in every now and again (Hurley mentioned it in his centric episode) as a way to get people to think of it so when it is published people will buy it...so you'll have to wait and read the book to see how it ends....

Those were some weird looking mangoes.

I thought the same thing...they looked bright red...but who knows...i don't think they had significance..

Also, I felt I missed an episode but when did Henry attack Ana?

He attacked her in the early part of the episode...she was in there to feed him, tried to make conversation and he (apparently on a hunger strike and not talking) started mumbling...when she went in to say "if you have something to say speak up" he grabbed her by the throat and started choking her...he bashed her up against a few walls and said how she was the killer cuz she took out two of their guy....yada yada Locke hits him in the back of the head with his crutch....

Anymore questions? :)

To clear up something for PK - I don't think Jack's dad has anything to do with Sawyer except that they ended up drinking in that bar together (and he opened the car door on Sawyer, as shown last night).

----------------------------------

I was also thinking that the girl Jack's dad was trying to see might be Claire, but would his daughter be that old?

I'm not so sure Libby is dead. She was holding those blankets in front of her, and I'm thinking maybe that "saved" her. I just don't get why they would kill her off. Ana Lucia, I totally understand getting rid of, but not Libby. But if Libby survives, that throws a wrench into whatever Michael is planning.

Did Michael actually kill Henry? I knew as soon as Michael told his story about the Others that he was lieing. I think he's doing whatever he's doing because the Others captured him, showed him Walt, but told him Walt would die if Michael doesn't do whatever they asked him to.

Did the previews for next week show Mr. Echo falling off a cliff or something??? I hope not.

There were a few parts that I wasn't paying real close attention, so I need to go back and watch again.

The part where Henry was talking to Ana Lucia, when she gave him the knife to cut himself loose - was Hanso the name he mentioned, or was it something else - I was thinking it was the name of the guy she killed when they first left the beach, because we was one of the Others - but I can't remember his name. :noclue: