Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

To clear up something for PK - I don't think Jack's dad has anything to do with Sawyer except that they ended up drinking in that bar together (and he opened the car door on Sawyer, as shown last night).

----------------------------------

I was also thinking that the girl Jack's dad was trying to see might be Claire, but would his daughter be that old?

I'm not so sure Libby is dead. She was holding those blankets in front of her, and I'm thinking maybe that "saved" her. I just don't get why they would kill her off. Ana Lucia, I totally understand getting rid of, but not Libby. But if Libby survives, that throws a wrench into whatever Michael is planning.

Did Michael actually kill Henry? I knew as soon as Michael told his story about the Others that he was lieing. I think he's doing whatever he's doing because the Others captured him, showed him Walt, but told him Walt would die if Michael doesn't do whatever they asked him to.

Did the previews for next week show Mr. Echo falling off a cliff or something??? I hope not.

There were a few parts that I wasn't paying real close attention, so I need to go back and watch again.

The part where Henry was talking to Ana Lucia, when she gave him the knife to cut himself loose - was Hanso the name he mentioned, or was it something else - I was thinking it was the name of the guy she killed when they first left the beach, because we was one of the Others - but I can't remember his name. :noclue:

I don't see why his daughter wouldn't be that old. She is seemingly younger than Jack.

I know nothing about guns so can blankets save you from the type of gun he was using? :noclue:

I don't think Michael killed him...I think he just wants to place blame on him for the other deaths. Then again Henry said the Others probably want to kill him now for his failure and perhaps that is what Michael was programmed to do.

That would definitely suck about Mr. Eko.

I think he was talking about the guy Ana speared at the original tailies camp.

---

I just realized, PK and her mom now watch the show. Nice to see you got off the Dancing with Celebs thing...and didn't wander into the Cooking with Celebs thing. :evil:

Lets see what i can answer....I love this show!!

OK, so...looks like no ones mentioned it but...is Claire Jack's sister? Step-sister?

It looks as though yes Claire may indeed be Jack's half sister...he could be looking for his daughter because he, by the mother, was told she was pregnant? maybe that's why it seemed as though he was looking for a younger girl (more concern) Secondly...some also pointed out that the house looked very similar to the house Charlie went to see his brother at...Jack's Dad having an affair with Charlie's Bro's wife?? Didn't she give birth to a girl?...

I don't remember the house but that would be interesting. Imagine Charlie being that kids legit uncle!?

Was someone in the room with Ana's mother?

At what point? When she was in the morgue or when she was on the phone...if it was when she was on the phone, i got that part to...i didn't see any significance in it....

I really must have missed something, I don't remember any morgue scene. So I guess I meant in the office on the phone. Seems whenever they keep someone zoomed in like that there may be another in the room.

Did Michael intend to kill Libby? Now Hurley will never get laid.

I don't think he ever intended to kill Libby but rather out of instinct because she saw him kill Ana...at first I thought Michael had bargained with the others to free Henry for Walt...but now I'm almost convinced that Michael has been brain washed and was an other sent to kill Henry, because as Henry pointed out the "man" would send someone to kill him because he failed his mission and is now leading the survivors into a trap (after all, he did make a point to say how ill equiped they were and simple they looked, it panned over to Kate when he said the simple part, and as we all know she found the costume stuff in the Medical hatch...so to me he was lying) and no, Hurley will never have his goodies touched again :)

Lets not talk about Hurley's goodies.

What is the significance of "Bad Twin" and how does it end?

"The Bad Twin" is a "manuscript" that was "written" by someone on the plane, however, it really is a cleverly advertised spinoff for a book that is going to be published in real life..they throw it in every now and again (Hurley mentioned it in his centric episode) as a way to get people to think of it so when it is published people will buy it...so you'll have to wait and read the book to see how it ends....

Interesting.

Those were some weird looking mangoes.

I thought the same thing...they looked bright red...but who knows...i don't think they had significance..

I didn't think there was significance, just an observation. Then again, you never know. They have said that nothing in this show is by accident.

Also, I felt I missed an episode but when did Henry attack Ana?

He attacked her in the early part of the episode...she was in there to feed him, tried to make conversation and he (apparently on a hunger strike and not talking) started mumbling...when she went in to say "if you have something to say speak up" he grabbed her by the throat and started choking her...he bashed her up against a few walls and said how she was the killer cuz she took out two of their guy....yada yada Locke hits him in the back of the head with his crutch....

See, I definitely missed the start it seems. Gotta go back and see now.

Anymore questions? :)

Not at the moment!

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone find it interesting that they have on the Island less than 3 months and already there have been 3 shootings .. all by the original survivors .... sheesh !

and udogx arent you feeling creative about a LOST wallpaper ? espaecially with Kate?

Anyone find it interesting that they have on the Island less than 3 months and already there have been 3 shootings .. all by the original survivors .... sheesh !

and udogx arent you feeling creative about a LOST wallpaper ? espaecially with Kate?

Not all, Ana wasn't an original.

Oh yeah -- sammy figure out what you could have sent me... I remember your name distinctly on the return address.. I know your last name... but I think of you as sammy kittykat - I have no idea why :giggle: and think about it -- you know my name - you must! <_< I hate that I can't remember what it was...

I just need an excuse to actually meet El Diablo at a game not watch some goteed guy walk past looking at me quizically... yet only remembering the blonde i was with :rolleyes: I'm so freaking forgettable... i HATE that! I'm always the vanilla friend.

HAHAHAHA! My office mate just said "Dear Jeremy - text me... - Blaze"

Now he wants me to tell you he asked if I'd be down with Jeremy Stevens coming by if he said "Sure but Ken Daneyko and Sean Burke come with me?" I said no... adn I still can't figure out why he included Sean burke :blink: where he pull that one out?

Oh no he wants to make a photoshop of the scene that would be... :doh1:

OK back to work with me...

udogx arent you feeling creative about a LOST wallpaper ? espaecially with Kate?

I thought about it actually :) But i googled to get some good pics of her and there are tons...literally TONS of wallpaper out there for her already....most of them are single pics which are really nice :uni: especially this one here....

Kate

So i'll just stick to the sports wallpapers :)

PK, YOU sent me something, I don't recall ever sending you anything though. What was it? You had sent me a team picture. I'm pretty sure I know your first name but that's it...although you've eluded to your last name having korn in it...I think, maybe pepper. PM me and I'll tell you if I remember? I dunno...:noclue:

And here I thought that Michael didn't kill Henry but shot himselft instead so as to have an alibi as to what happened to Ana and Libby :noclue: Yes, Sawyer was hit by Jack's dad opening the car door...they even showed a bit of Sawyer's head/hair flowing as he said "I'm trying to walk here." Libby could be alive...them was a lot of blankets she had in front of her however I didn't catch the calliber of gun that Ana stole from Sawyer...btw...I find it difficult to believe that it took Sawyer until the moment that he was confronted by Jack to realize his gun was taken...Sawyer seems too slick...now for Hurley...he is so trying to remember where he knows Libby from, I wonder if we see in a future episode what really occurred between them at the "hospital"...last week I didn't watch because I was watching the game...this time at each commercial I flip to the Ana/Cgy game so I missed all the commercials :wacko: Next week another game at same time as Lost...aiye!!

True Dew, he may not have killed him but they don't show anything after that and I don't remember him in next weeks previews. He maybe have killed him after shooting himself...to give the story of Henry killing Ana and Libby, then shooting Michael and Michael wrestling the gun from him and killing him.

They must have seriously brainwashed him because Michael was such a wuss.

True Dew, he may not have killed him but they don't show anything after that and I don't remember him in next weeks previews. He maybe have killed him after shooting himself...to give the story of Henry killing Ana and Libby, then shooting Michael and Michael wrestling the gun from him and killing him.

They must have seriously brainwashed him because Michael was such a wuss.

I agree Sammy...he did look um er baffled ;) I thought he seemed to be trying to fight off thoughts/actions however who really knows...the alibi you provide is not going to fly with Jack imo so it will be interesting to see what happens while we are watching the Devs :evilcry: See that all just doesn't make real sense...Jack knows that Ana has Saywer's gun and she is an ex-cop and she not only know how but has shot folks on the island, including Shannon, so I don't know how Michael will get an alibi that flies at all considering that perhaps the others don't realize what Jack & co know as much as they ew...so the question is what story will Michael have that shows that Ana was in room, tries to shoot Henry and then loses the gun to Henry??? who then shoots Ana on the counch, is surprised by Libby and shoot her then Michael the hero comes on like the Tarzan 2 deaths later???? I dunno, maybe part of my brain is stuck in logical mode even tho I am retired :blink:

Whats'erface Watrous got another sitcom job so I'm thinking she's dead if not now then soon...

I dont get Why Michael would shoot himself before shooting Henry :noclue:

mostly I like the characters on Lost -- i wish they wouldn't get so contrived... but what the heck, right? Puzzles are fun

I just need an excuse to actually meet El Diablo at a game not watch some goteed guy walk past looking at me quizically... yet only remembering the blonde i was with :rolleyes: I'm so freaking forgettable... i HATE that! I'm always the vanilla friend.

If I only knew... :(

• 3 weeks later...

this time for either 6 weeks or 60 days i forget what they said... for violating her parol.

I saw her on a show the other day making jokes about prison..

this time for either 6 weeks or 60 days i forget what they said... for violating her parol.

I saw her on a show the other day making jokes about prison..

Maybe someone in prison will get annoyed by her rolling eyes and knock them back in place!

You got an answer to what brought the plane down and if button pushing really mattered, that is a huge question from season 1 and a big question from season 2, there has to be some questions for season 3. I think it's great that somehow Desmond's girl knew Desmond was going to be around this giant electro-magnetic thing and had people looking for it. So is her Dad running it? They answered some big questions, they just don't seem as important now that we have the new ones.