Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was Walt, the legs looked the right size and color to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but isn't Walt a little old to be dragging around a teddy bear? I never saw him with anything like that before he was taken.

My guess is that the kid is the crazy French lady's that the "others" stole before.

The teddy bear is signifigant for Walt because his Dad gave it to him, though.  Also, Jin didn't react too much to everyone else going by but when those legs walked by he almost jumped out hiding, saying to me that he knew that set of legs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right, I'd forgotten about his dad giving him that bear. I still don't remember having seen it on the island, though.

The teddy bear is signifigant for Walt because his Dad gave it to him, though.  Also, Jin didn't react too much to everyone else going by but when those legs walked by he almost jumped out hiding, saying to me that he knew that set of legs.

I thought he was reacting more to the bear to the legs, but I could be wrong.

i think sawyer is a goner.. its only fitting.. him and boone made a pricey purchase together and then like a week later boone found out he was getting knocked off...so it would be fitting that sawyer gets screwed to :)

i think sawyer is a goner.. its only fitting.. him and boone made a pricey purchase together and then like a week later boone found out he was getting knocked off...so it would be fitting that sawyer gets screwed to :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pricey purchase?

I think they are making it too obvious which probably means it's not Sawyer, but then they probably want us to think that and will kill him anyway! :doh1:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pricey purchase?

I think they are making it too obvious which probably means it's not Sawyer, but then they probably want us to think that and will kill him anyway! :doh1:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya the dude who played boone and the one who plays sawyer went in together on a purchase last season.. a big yacht... after asking the writers if they were safe..and told yes.. then like 2 weeks after putting out the money, Boone found out he was getting killed. Sucks for him..

• 3 weeks later...

That was indeed a 'low blow' - many people had said that Sha was extra baggage and all she was bringing to the table was booty for Sayid. I still think the pace is way quick - I would like some more info on the crazy french chick - the air marshall and the guy who was not on the flight manifest.

I would like some more info on the crazy french chick - the air marshall and the guy who was not on the flight manifest.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought the guy missing on the flight manifest was Ethan?

I'm hoping the next episode starts with a replay of that scene... and then continues with Sayid going Iraqi on MegaBitch's ass. :rant:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hail:

At first I welcomed her but she's up to her usual BS.

What are you guys talking about? The haggard whatever Australia chick or whatever she is going all missing? What's the big whoop? I mean she has mouse brown hair and looked flat chested... or did I miss something? Did whatsherface who porked Sayid get goned too? is that what Sammy's sig is about?

No watching these shows with a toddler... :(

Busy watching celebrity dancing I see.

The Australian chick hasn't been missing since Season 1. She came back, had her kid, and is now just hanging out.

Shannon, the one Sayid built that love shack for was offed. The worst part was she was offed by Ana, the Michelle Rodriguez character! :rant:

So yes, that is what my sig is about.