Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

Yeah that was the missing one I was talking about -- I got called away right near the end when they heard the voices and freaked... I have my clock set about ten minutes fast because I procrastinate :( so I thought it was done -- I OBVIOUSLY missed the cliff hanging end... thought the voices were the end :argh:

I have the hots for Sayid :uni: I hate that I do... he's so tortured leader kind of guy -- :argh::uni: Love the leader but who has time for the tortured soul? :puke:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want next weeks episode to be a back track of the annoying group..

that girl is so nastyand then she kills one of our group..

ok not our group..you know what i mean.

My mom told me about the very end. I think Sayid is a weenie now. I've decided he's too Heathcliff for me. and I REALLY hate the one who shot her. She's NOT pretty guys -- she's not even sexy IMO. She's not bitchy -- she's mean and stupid - she looks mean and stupid. Blondy there looked stupid and stupid so no loss, huh? I like the show but I don't think I really like anyone on the show. They're all sort of asses arent they? I couldn't figure on why they let that dumb twat have the gun either... she's not a tough broad leader --- I mean she's MEAN AND STUPID -- end of story. :puke:

Edited by Darwindog

Historically I've never liked Michelle R. Looked like too much of a grunt. I was giving her a chance with Lost as they seemed to make her somewhat decent in that one episode last season at the bar. They went and ruined it though.

She does have the ability to look really good:

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=l...chelle019ft.jpg

That's a lot of work put into that picture and she still looks butch. Not healthy athletic cute dykey butch either (pardon the expression :blush: ) She looks just mean stupid butch even there - so a little makeup and rosey cheeks -- she's no JLo that's for sure <_<

True, hard to change nature, well at least with makeup. But I wouldn't throw her out of bed, she'd probably kick my ass! Kinda like that tomboy in high school that finally wears a dress but looks all awkward in it! :evil:

Your hate for her is strong though. I thought I didn't like her!

Historically I've never liked Michelle R.  Looked like too much of a grunt.  I was giving her a chance with Lost as they seemed to make her somewhat decent in that one episode last season at the bar.  They went and ruined it though.

She does have the ability to look really good:

http://img111.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=l...chelle019ft.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah she's not my cup of tea - - if Im holding my breath for a latina, there are zillions of ninas that are mas caliente ! Having said that , the picture looks pretty nice.

I lost power with 4 minutes to go and didn't see Shannon get shot until a recap on another show. So, Ana Lucia shot her? What'd I miss in 4 minutes? I see this week, it's extended--9:00-10:05!! Wow! <_<

Shannon was way too whiny! Sayid got his a-lovin' in just in time!

That's a very nice picture of Michelle. She needs to chose other roles, maybe, she's getting (is) typecast. I will tell her if I run into her! :P

JLo--who supposedly doesn't want to be called J Lo anymore?--is too high maintenance for any guy. Jenny from the block my ass!

Edited by Zamode

How'd she wind up shooting Shannon? Is Shannon definitely dead (by your sig, sammy)? I heard she was in LA when the show is obviously filmed in Hawaii, so I guess so!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah I think she's really dead...I was just hoping for otherwise in my sig as I put it there right after I watched it.

Maybe she got David Caruso Syndrome after doing The Fog and now she's gonna be a superstah!

How'd she wind up shooting Shannon? Is Shannon definitely dead (by your sig, sammy)? I heard she was in LA when the show is obviously filmed in Hawaii, so I guess so!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya she probably asked to be killed off ya know.. with the success of her movie Fog..shes a big star now :)

Yah I think she's really dead...I was just hoping for otherwise in my sig as I put it there right after I watched it.

Maybe she got David Caruso Syndrome after doing The Fog and now she's gonna be a superstah!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OOPS.. i should have finished reading the thread before posting.. now my comment just seems like an echo

My mom told me about the very end.  I think Sayid is a weenie now.  I've decided he's too Heathcliff for me.  and I REALLY hate the one who shot her.  She's  NOT pretty guys -- she's not even sexy IMO.  She's not bitchy -- she's mean and stupid - she looks mean and stupid.  Blondy there looked stupid and stupid so no loss, huh?  I like the show but I don't think I really like anyone on the show.  They're all sort of asses arent they?  I couldn't figure on why they let that dumb twat have the gun either... she's not a tough broad leader --- I mean she's MEAN AND STUPID -- end of story.  :puke:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. :rofl: twat :rofl: haven't heard that in years...excellent usage here...thnx for making me laugh :rofl:

so i wanna know the pasts of the people the others didnt take now... why are these few survivors "bad" they said nathan wasnt on the list of 9 cause he was bad..so i assume that means all the people not on the list were bad

but it did trace (episode) the source of her anger...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was probably angry before too. Now she just had a reason. Her stupid "always rolling" eyes are back too.

When they found that radio I was like man they are gonna hear Boone! Of course I'm sure everyone else thought that too.