Lost Season Two Thread

Zamode

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has it been? 50-60 days? I guess panic mode has worn off and other parts of the brain have taken over!

What's with the horse?

What is up with the computer!? :o Also why does Michael have to go putzing around with it, I thought he was an artist not a computer geek. BTW, did you see his face while typing, he had that "Ooh, I'm chatting just like AOL" look. :D

Kate stradling that branch was nice. :uni:

It just seems too convenient that the computer would talk back as soon as they saw that other film strip.

January 11? Blah. But what do you expect? December is always a slow TV month filled with crappy holiday specials.

Yes, Bernard was the principal on Growing Pains.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0027402/

Edited by PeteyNice

Is Bernard the same actor as the principal from Growing Pains?

Also, is it true the next episode is on January 11th!? :rant:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes bernard is from growing pains.. i said that to 731 when they first showed him..well i said he was a teacher in a show and first said head of the class but then he concluded growing pains i think

Its funny you mention Head of the Class, that is why I edited the post. I had Head of the Class in there at first. Weird connection though as this guy was a guest on WKRP which of course had the teacher from Head of the Class as a regular.

BTW, I noticed Bernard shaved. Request from Rose?

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20051202/D8E849C04.html

YEAH BABY !!!

Two 'Lost' Actresses Nabbed in DUI Cases

Dec 2, 7:57 AM (ET)

HONOLULU (AP) - Two cast members of the hit ABC series "Lost" were released on $500 bail each after being charged Thursday with driving under the influence of an intoxicant.

Michelle Rodriguez, who plays Ana Lucia, and Cynthia Watros, who portrays Libby, were arrested in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua after they were spotted weaving on Pali Highway, which connects Kailua and Honolulu, police said. Both women failed field sobriety tests, they said.

Watros was arrested at 12:05 a.m. and Rodriguez at 12:20 a.m., according to police records.

Rodriguez was booked under the name Mayte Michelle Rodriguez.

Calls placed by The Associated Press after business hours seeking comment from "Lost" spokesman Jeff Fordis weren't immediately returned.

Rodriguez, 27, and Watros, 37, were to appear at a driver's license revocation hearing at Kaneohe District Court on Dec. 29, police records showed.

Motorists arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence of an intoxicant automatically have their driver's licenses revoked. They are given a temporary license that allows them to drive, but under several restrictions.

yuk..so unsexy...just bitchy...

500 bail seems ridiculous... i know someone who got this same charge in the US and Bail was over 1K...is it just Hawaii that is cheaper or is it cause of who they were.

Stupid tail survivors.  I guess they really do seat the morons in the back of the plane! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya... they were bitter about not making it on screen till season 2 and the fact that they are the smaller of the groups and will not have as much say as the larger more close knit group so tehy drank their sorrow away.

idiots

• 1 month later...