Anyone want to split tickets for the 05-06 Season?

chrisg19

I posted this question once before, buried somewhere in a thread.

Essentially, I have in my possession 2 seats for this season. The person I normally share them with is not able to do so this year, and since with a young family I will not be able to attend more than half the games anyway, I am looking for someone who would like to purchase the other half. I have seats in section 234, Row 11. You can see what it is like by clicking the link below, but even that doesn't do it justice. These are really good seats to watch the game from.

Section where seats are

Right now I am not interested in selling any single games, or 10 games, or anything like that. I am only looking to sell 20 games as one package.

I am asking exactly what I paid, normally $58 per ticket. ($70) face value, but with the 10% discount, it's actually only $52 per ticket. I will throw in the preferred parking passes.

If anyone has interest please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by chrisg19

I won't be in the market for them, but IMO it might help if you posted what games you were selling, is it weekdays, weekends, or a mix just depending on what games the other person wants?

Thats a good point, thanks for the tip. I am open to just about anything, and would be wiling to discuss it with whoever is interested. I am not looking to dump all the crummy games, and times on someone. Will work with what ever people want to do.

chris

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.