GAME THREAD: Flyers at Devils 7:30

Satans Hockey

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some reflections.

Here I am, on a Friday night, glued to the Internet to get the scores and the play-by-play of the Devils. My friends are having parties, and my girlfriend is at home watch Oprah all alone. I am enjoying this immensely, drinking beer and picturing the action in my head. Beer, cigarettes, and njdev.com message boards.

God, I missed hockey!

This is typical Vlad, though. He had the abysmal game last night, and it looks like a good/great game tonight. And I'll bet both nights, you could pretty much tell what kind of game it was going to be for him from his first few shifts. Tell you what, he better love playing for Larry enough so that he doesn't turn in crap like last night very much. Wonder if Larry did the guilt trip on him or something on the way back from Philly??

Hmmm...Sue thinks...Malakhov should be Red's new whipping boy!!! :evil:

Some reflections.

Here I am, on a Friday night, glued to the Internet to get the scores and the play-by-play of the Devils.  My friends are having parties, and my girlfriend is at home watch Oprah all alone.  I am enjoying this immensely, drinking beer and picturing the action in my head.  Beer, cigarettes, and njdev.com message boards.

God, I missed hockey!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you and me both...I got the Devils on one screen and the Yanks on the other.

Guest troycrowder25
Some reflections.

Here I am, on a Friday night, glued to the Internet to get the scores and the play-by-play of the Devils.  My friends are having parties, and my girlfriend is at home watch Oprah all alone.  I am enjoying this immensely, drinking beer and picturing the action in my head.  Beer, cigarettes, and njdev.com message boards.

God, I missed hockey!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm exactly the same person you are just without the friends and the girlfriend.

Not to rain on the Malakhov parade, but who exactly is in net for Philly? Would those same shots have gotten past Esche?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nitty is in net, very good youngin for the Flyers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Doesn't he already have a regular season win against NJ??? He's no slouch.