• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check list :

Hot Chocolate : Ok!

Sound card on my computer : Ok!

Net : Ok!

My Girlfriend is ok : Ok!

My students are with the current of my next tiredness : Ok!

Check list ok : Ok!

YEAAAAH BABY everything is Ok!

I WILL HEARD MY FIRST GAME SINCE... rhoooo can't remember !

LET'S GO DEVS !

0127.jpg

(yeah I know... one more time)

I can't watch the game until 11 (thank you DVR).  I have a floor hockey game tonight at 8.  I can't believe how excited I am for hockey this year.  :boogie:

That reminds me! I have to clear some room on my PVR.... I don't think I have enough space to record the games Friday and Saturday.

Blah, gonna be flipping between the battle of Ontario and Sox/Sox while the NHL scoresheet refreshes, although I'm sure TSN will constantly update Kid Crosby's first game.

Go Devils/Yankees!! (and Pale Hose/Coyotes/Rangers/Senators!)

if anyone can help me out, please do...

I'm at college in Connecticut, where I have Comcast and NO FSNY!!! I can't get direct tv or anything like that unfortunately. Someone posted a link to streaming video. You need to be a comcast high speed customer to watch the stream - does anyone know a way, whether it be through a username and password I could have, or any other way I can watch the stream?

basically, I just need someone who has a Comcast High Speed Internet username and password...

help out a devils fan in need, I guarnatee you I will use that for no evil. If anyone is using the comcast online stream, you have what I'm looking for, and I'm even willing to pay a little bit for it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.