So what game you watchin' tonight?

Don

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? I won't be. The Center Ice free preview ran out, the only cable box in the house is attached to the main TV, and I'm pretty sure I'd be killed if I commandeered it every night to watch hockey.

The rest of you are welcome to enjoy the plethora of ice-based sporting events available for your viewing pleasure, though. :)

I don't have Center Ice, nor do I get OLN. So unless the Devs, rags or Isles are playing, I don't get any hockey. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Join the club. It sucks. We got to switch to Digital here. I might listen to a game on NHL radio though or maybe the Wolf Pack game. We'll see.

I think Jacques has a potential Stanley Cup winning team in Minnesota.  I am going to watch them.  They are a solid skating team built for the new NHL.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if I'd say that but they've been a surprise early on. They seem to get contributions from many players. Imagine when Patrick O'Sullivan finally gets recalled.

another kill the goalie goal in the flyers game which i'm watching.

but it was more like crosby killed his own goalie.

but so far in this game the refs have been much more lenient on the cross checkign in front of the net.

i'm loving the gritty play of pitkanen.

I can't believe the turn-around in Fleury. Such a promising young goaltender... now he's just pathetic. Caron has taken over for him in nets. And it all started with that gold medal game.

-=-=-=-=-=-

So much for Minny owning the Canucks. Vancouver outshot them 13-1 in the first period.