So what game you watchin' tonight?

Don

Should we do what the other fan sites do and have "Out of Town Scoreboard" threads instead of this monster of a thread?

Anyhow, I'm watching the Sens game as well. Boston is really controlling this game. Shots are 10-2. Score is only 1-1, but Boston has had had the play in the Senators end most of this game. It really looks like a mis-match out there right now.

How you can tell the Senators aren't putting their all into it? The puck is sitting in front of Hasek and the Bruins are tagging up. Three Senators are behind the net. All three Senators start on their break-out out of the zone and..... all three of them forget to pick up the puck along the way?!?!? I was, like, YOU FORGOT SOMETHING THERE GUYS!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to explain the penalty on Zhitnik for roughing last night when he bodychecked Floppy by the net? Floppy had the puck. So what if he wound up on his ass. I thought that was still allowed. Or is there some rule in the new CBA that says you can't do that to Floppy?

Don, you want to justify that one?

Anyone want to explain the penalty on Zhitnik for roughing last night when he bodychecked Floppy by the net?  Floppy had the puck.  So what if he wound up on his ass.  I thought that was still allowed.  Or is there some rule in the new CBA that says you can't do that to Floppy?

Don, you want to justify that one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I've seen that. That was a horrible call. (Not surprisingly, it was Forsberg who fell over like a 5-year-old girl).

More hilarious about that penalty was Forsberg's immediate appeal to the referee, as though being pushed down is against the rules.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, maybe it IS against the rules, if it happens to HIM. For all we know, there is something written into the rules that says "No player may even breathe on the following players:

Mario

Jagr

Forsberg

etc

If they do, they shall receive a 2-minute penalty for either roughing or obstruction interference".

It would explain a few things.

I saw that fight also.  McGratton stuck his tongue out when he skated to the box afterwards.  Man can he fight.

Bruins, Boyes looked good tonight in the shifts I saw him play.  Nice goal he had there. Zhamnov caught some serious flak from the announcers on the Sens telecast for directly giving Ottawa a couple of goals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He caught some serious flac from me for flat out sucking ass and setting up a beauty of a screen on razor for that havlat goal.

God that was a painful game to watch, they DOMINATED after that goal. The sens played poorly, then they were like, penalties! yes lets see how many we can take! Even if the sens didn't score on any, the fact that the bruins gave them so many is indicitave of how poor they played. Then the bruins powerplay was god awful.

Rayzor didn't play amazing, but he can't be blamed for the teams play.

freaking havlat was allowed to dance around the team...i mean of all freaking players, i hate this guy with a passion him and alfredsson i just want to agh, and it HAS to be freaking havlat that dominates the bruins...IOPEPJAFWIOFPWJE...ergh.

I was REALLY looking forward to the bruins playing their hardest vs. the sens, but instead i got a sixth of a bruins effort and the bruins deciding its too hard to play aftewards. and to top the icing off freaking slegr gets injured...ergh.

the frustration of injuries, inconistent play, and god so many things...this season has been so bipolar...

Edited by bruins4777