So what game you watchin' tonight?

Don

ya i was watching that game also, it was just a great game. sanderson and deveraux were so good. just great hockey right there. phaneuf impressed me, i guess i was wrong bout him...

and shane doan...damn the more i watch this guy the more i like him.

i love the way the yotes play, heavy skating, and moving. just a fun style to watch. i really feel this will carry them to the playoffs.

one thing of note..maybe the reason iggy isn't exceling is cause...well i saw him tonight and he wasn't driving or more importantly shooting. he was constantly trying to go wide on dmen and making passes rather than shoot viciously..it was weird. i noticed him forechecking and he seemed strong at getting the puck, but didn't do much when he finally got it.

Edited by bruins4777

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me?  I won't be.  The Center Ice free preview ran out, the only cable box in the house is attached to the main TV, and I'm pretty sure I'd be killed if I commandeered it every night to watch hockey.

The rest of you are welcome to enjoy the plethora of ice-based sporting events available for your viewing pleasure, though.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got Center Ice bro! Come by downtown yo...

Edited by sheeps

stupid bruins. they played great and got 2 goals. and they were playing hard like they were in the third period of that pens game, but then they did exactly what lost them the playoffs last time. they got a lead and sat on it and got burned. its gonna hapen. so frustrating. please play consistently.

without thornton and zhamonv they were playing GREAT early. but it seems like once they get that lead it turns into, maybe 3 players at most playing hard?

but nonetheless,man every game bergeron just keeps on making me ooo and awww.

what a suprise, the bruins continued to sit on their lead, get absolutely dominated on their powerplay by the habs pk unit and its a 2-2 game.

but man that 2nd goal, boynton gets caught pinching, its so obvious he's just returning erk...leetch has been great, but that pass from perehogezin, amazing....maybe rayzor could hav played more out on that, but i dunno, i'm just blaming boynton's AWFUL pinc...sigh. the bruins really need to play harder, at this point its just isbister and bergeron really playing. vs. the entire habs. every hab is playing so hard...rayzor is playing ultra sharp, 3rd straight play where h's had to do something huge...god what a flashy glove save.

this defense really needs a bigger guy to help us out in front.

perezhogezin that kid is amazing. the way they just dance around the defense. he's an unsung rookie. i don't like him, but man, he's special. out of the "young gun russians" he may very well be up there with zherdev....

his speed especially paired with koivu is just outstanding, the bruins just can't stop them...man..

Edited by bruins4777

I saw Perezhogin score on a breakaway last Thursday. He's got great speed and a good shot. Looks like he'll stick, especially if he's with Koivu and Kovalev.

Hey bruins, not that it's any consolation but congrats to Leetch on reaching 1,000 points :)!

OK I just got digital cable today and subsrcibed to OLN. The problem is that there is no hockey!! For those who get OLN..when do they show games???

OK I just got digital cable today and subsrcibed to OLN. The problem is that there is no hockey!! For those who get OLN..when do they show games???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If its anything like whats going on with OLN on Dish Network, OLN is blacking out the hockey games in an effort to bully the satellite provider into making it available on lower tiers.

I don't think you'll be able to get them in Canada without Centre Ice. I remember reading that OLN doesn't have Canadian TV rights, so they replace the games with other OLN programming.

I have NhL network, not sure if i have centre ice,. So i'm paying 2 dollars a month to watch fishing??? Arghhh!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If its anything like whats going on with OLN on Dish Network, OLN is blacking out the hockey games in an effort to bully the satellite provider into making it available on lower tiers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that what it is? I'm glad I didn't get another receiver for our dish so the missus can watch the Rags while I watch the Devils.

Is anyone sending congratulations to Gary Bettman for this excellent TV contract? The same thing is being done to Rangers games. so we aren't being picked on here.

It sucks.

Damn JOBO just took a high stick to the face by Barnaby(he was trying to clear the puck) but JOBO was cut really bad cause he was bleeding all over the place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

back on the bench in the third, he's a warrior. he makes loads of questionable mistakes and pinches and such, but damn he really does work hard and puts his body on the line time and time again.

that was a great game. the canucks are so much fun to watch. bert has looked better each game.