Giving away 4 hats on my site

njdevils_info

In case anyone would like to try and win a free hat, I'm giving 4 of them away on my site - http://njdevils.info

This is the same type of deal that I did a couple of years ago with the DVD's. Sign up as a member, and then you can enroll yourself in the contest.

If you are a member (or were for the last contest), you can still enroll. Just log in and click on the Contests link up top.

You have until November 1st at 12:01 AM to register and enroll. I'll announce the winners before the game starts at 7:30.

Any questions feel free to post them. :evil:

Yea Elias26 was alredy taken how many members in total do you have?  Also I didn't get any Devils recaps yet is it down for now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, all mailing lists are down right now, as are the tailmark messages.

I'm working on them, I sware!

And I have a total of 244 members... but how many actually visit is more like 12 :evil:

Oh, winners will be announced at 6:00 :boogie: Gotta love the suspense :D

Hey if people gave me free stuff more often I'd be happy to give more stuff away! (thus increasing your odds of winning) :evil:

And no this wasn't fixed. I throw all the names in a hat, swirl it around, and picked four out. Now granted I suppose that could be fixed, but honestly, what's RD going to give me for giving her a hat?

Hey if people gave me free stuff more often I'd be happy to give more stuff away! (thus increasing your odds of winning) :evil:

And no this wasn't fixed.  I throw all the names in a hat, swirl it around, and picked four out.  Now granted I suppose that could be fixed, but honestly, what's RD going to give me for giving her a hat?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can have my mood ring if you want :boogie:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.