Halloween

thefiestygoat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the kids in my neighborhood are greedy little bastards..

oneof the first groups to ring the bell the kid asked for a piece for his sister nicky who was home with a cold..and he had a second bag in his hand and then the kid with him had two bags also and said he needed one for his sister also and then the mom came up with a bag and said it was for their cousin.. umm.people dont trick or treat for themselves anymore..they send others to do it?

now i just had 3 kids ring the bell and one asked for another piece for his cousin and i said where is she and he said over there and pointed to nowhere and then the other kid said i need one for my friend too ..the girl didnt ask for a second.. but grr..it pisses me off.. its like i dont wanna say no in case there is a sick sister or something.. but i know they are scamming me for candy haha...

and one other year we had the same 2 kids come ring our doorbell like 4 times.. the second time i wasnt positive i had seen them before then the third i was like hmmmm. nice try guys and then they tried a 4th time and i turned off the light for the night .

LOL langsgirl. This is the first year I didn't trick or treat so I was home giving candy out. These middle school boys came to my door and as I was giving them candy they asked for eggs. I was like c'mon if you are going to ask me for some damn eggs at least be creative. Also mischief night was last night and I am all out now. (don't worry I only egged some of my friends houses just to mess around, they got back at me as well...good times) Also why I am talking about mischief night get this. My friend volunteers at a childrens hospital and had to dress up as the cookie monster that day. As we went out we seperated. All of a sudden I saw him egg this guys house and the guy was screaming for the cops going "The Cookie Monster Egged my F-ing house!" lol

n9318393_8125.jpg

I'm the Zissou.  Then there's B Squad leader Clause.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awsome, I loved that movie - thought I was the only one, now I know there are at least two other people out there as screwed up as me.

"Anne-Marie, do all the interns get Glocks?" "No, they have to share one."

by the way, let me test a theory, did you also laugh your a$$ off at the royal tennebaums?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We taped some Glocks to our legs. Bought some real cheap plastic guns downtown and spent a long time coloring them black with a sharpie.

I don't know if I laughed harder at royal tenenbaums. I like Life Aquatic better but I laughed just as hard at both movies. Both have that same dry sense of humor. Both are classics.

Attached is a picture of how my night ended...drunk, only half my costume on, and the face paint still on my beard. I wasn't that drunk in a long time. Great times.

post-12-1130811816_thumb.jpg

NJ you look like you are about to be violated in that pic (the pose)!  :lol:

I used to go to work in my normal jeans and henley/sweatshirt and when people asked me why I didn't dress up, I'd say I was dressed as a happy employee.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha. I could barely make it to the bed I was so trashed.

haha i wasn't going to go out this year because i have this huge bio project due tomorrow buttttt my friends made me. i didn't have a costume so i threw on my lab gear hahaha. i met the burger king guy, but he wasn't as creeepy as in the commercials!

post-61-1130864853_thumb.jpg

my halloween costume:

devsfan.jpg

You need to stop falling down the stairs! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the ben nye bruise wheel is the best, realistic special effect makeup out there.

i was giving everyone black eyes on monday night ;D

I will be taking my daughter out later ...

She will be Senator Amidala and I'll be Darth Vader

'You Dont Know The Power Of The Dark Side...."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As i have already told El D

My daughter went as Darth Vader post Lava...

I went as Darth Vader Pre-Lava

My daughters costume had a vafder breating thing, so evertyime she went to the door to trick ot treat she would breathe.... and then say " Luke.... I AM YOUR FATHER!!!"

if was very very funny lisening to her try and speak in a deep vader voice!!!

Ohh how cute! I can imagine how much your daughter loved that costume!! THAT is a princess! :wub:

Man don't you parents all love the Halloween face! Our babies are so THRILLED! :wub:

OH YEAHHH... and upon further reflection Diablo that costume is just WAY to detailed to be a Dad just accompanying his daughter trick or treating-- that duo was for YOU wasn't it!!??? :lol:

Edited by Darwindog

Ohh how cute!  I can imagine how much your daughter loved that costume!!  THAT is a princess!  :wub:

Man don't you parents all love the Halloween face!  Our babies are so THRILLED!  :wub:

OH YEAHHH... and upon further reflection Diablo that costume is just WAY to detailed to be a Dad just accompanying his daughter trick or treating-- that duo was for YOU wasn't it!!???  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When we talked about Halloween this year she was going to be a 'Black Cat" (which she was for school) but we watched Episode I one weekend and the whole movie she was kind of attracted to the Amidala character and fascinated by Darth Maul. I explained to her of the eventuality of Amidala/Vader and she was hooked. I tried to sell her on the Leia/Vader angle but she didnt like the limited wardobe choices so she went with Amidala - -though I pushed for the red gown and big hair ensemble she went for the 'sporty spice tough chick look' And yes once that fate was sealed there was no way I would cheap out . . DV deserves - no commands respect and I was going to apport such respect. I had a blast and maybe next year Darth Maul will make an appearance (if she still into it). :rolleyes:

Wow, how did I miss the El Dee Vader pic?

All I can say is:

Impressive.  Most impressive.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best part was this voice synth that I wore - it came with pre -recorded phrases like "Join me" etc .. whenever we came upon a door that was dark or had a 'no more candy ' sign hanging I would crank it up and stand outside the door hitting the button -- - "YOUR POWERS ARE WEEK " "YOU DONT KNOW THE POWER... " quite annoying.... but quite funny ! :rofl:

Best part was this voice synth that I wore - it came with pre -recorded phrases like "Join me" etc .. whenever we came upon a door that was dark or had a 'no more candy ' sign hanging I would crank it up and stand outside the door hitting the button -- - "YOUR POWERS ARE WEEK " "YOU DONT KNOW THE POWER... " quite annoying.... but quite funny !  :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My how grown up of you :P