Non-Devs fan

Sarah

Hello folks,

Just felt the urge to introduce myself and make a post. I've been lurking here extremely sporadically for over a year now since a dear friend of mine is a member of your Boards, and I "found" her here a while ago after months of not being able to contact her.

So, I thought it only right to say hey and get out of the shadows.

Personally, I am hemming and hawing over whether to post on a few Canuck fan boards, and I'm envious of what you have here. This place represents the type of environment I'd love to be part of, but alas it is for "your" team and not mine.

Best wishes,

- Sarah

Edited by Sarah

No reason at all for you to be beaten with a stick as long as you don't troll. The poster who came in second in the voting for the past "Most Valuable Poster" board award was, umm, (looks around, whispers) a Ranger Fan. But don't tell anyone. We don't want people to think we're maybe willing to listen to other people or anything. :evil:

Welcome to the boards! Fans of other teams are welcome here. If you act with respect, you will get respect in return. You can talk up your team. However, if you are here to constantly bash and harangue the Devils and the fans here, it won't be a pleasant experience for you nor us or a very long stay.

Edited by Rock

Welcome (officially), Sarah!!!

You should def. be keeper of Brendan Morrison for us.

It's a pretty fun and wacky board ... and it's definitely interesting to know we have something that other teams don't like that. We're always looking for a leg up since we often feel our boys' legacy and/or our fans are dissed and dismissed.

No reason at all for you to be beaten with a stick as long as you don't troll.  The poster who came in second in the voting for the past "Most Valuable Poster" board award was, umm, (looks around, whispers) a Ranger Fan.  But don't tell anyone.  We don't want people to think we're maybe willing to listen to other people or anything.  :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People listen to me? :evil:

Welcome aboard Sarah! As a diehard Ranger fan, I hope you'll contribute to many threads as this is a fun place to discuss puck B )!

• 2 weeks later...