2005-06 JHL Trade Talk

NJayDevil

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have too many centers and LWs and not enough RWs. I could also spare a defenseman, although I admit that none of mine are stellar, they appear to be all healthy and most are decent. I need goaltending, but don't even expect to get a bite on that. Anyway, if anyone wants to discuss something like one of RWs for one of my centers and a d-man, let me know.

Though Bergeron's hurt now I did get Aucoin and Whitney on waivers, so I have Toronto's Kaberle available for anyone that wants a defenseman.

Not entirely sure what I'd want back though, I'm leaning towards a center but so many of my players have been dissapointing this season. I thought I'd get more out of Holik, Drury and the two Islanders, obviously Thachuk's a complete disaster though I can at least fill out my LW games with Kozlov/York until (if?) Thachuk gets himself in shape enough to play :P

Doesn't have to be a one-one deal either, I've done some two for ones and three for twos in the past.

Edited by Hasan4978

Quite the offer RD.  I'll be thinking about it.

Manta-Pens, I countered your proposal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Take your time. I figured it was a pretty good deal, it gives us both what we need. Maybe we can work something else out if you don't want to go through with this deal though, you do have a couple players I'm interested in.

RD, saw you rejected my proposal so I sent another one your way with a different defensemen.  I think it's an upgrade, especially since I feel the Devs D won't be this terrible the entire season.  Especially when Marty comes back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oo0o0o I'm gonna have to think about that one, it's really tempting...I'd really NOT give up Knuble but I know you feel the same about Koivu, so...

I'll get back to you! :evil:

I think I made the worst pick of the draft taking Lalime in the third round. I was so desperate for a goalie after all the goalies I took were snagged so I grabbed him. I didn't realize how bad the Blues were and how the Sens made him look a lot better then he is. Last night the Blues get a shutout and I find out that Sanford was in nets.

Anyways looking for a solid goaltender.

Edited by devilsrule33