2005-06 JHL Trade Talk

NJayDevil

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I think Swede is the most difficult person to impress in this league with trade offers :lol:

I dunno what other people are offering him but I know my deals weren't crap-for-gold proposals, maybe he's just REALLLLLLY particular! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:P

I do have a defenseman available for anyone that wants one (probably not likely to trade Bergeron or Heward though, McCabe forget it). Get creative, I'll take 1-2 or 2-3 deals cause I do have to clear a spot for Berard and Thachuk who's coming off the DL soon.

Edited by Hasan4978

Has - got your proposal. I'll think about it. It's true I haven't been playing all of my RWs lately, although it's Asham I keep sitting, and he's producing as well. I wouldn't mind making a trade. I'll get back to you.

I've sort of given up on the idea of winning this thing, with the goaltending I have, I just want to finish in the top half!!!

I've sort of given up on the idea of winning this thing, with the goaltending I have, I just want to finish in the top half!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Had a chance to look at the deal again?

BTW if it makes you feel any better, even my supposedly great goaltending hasn't been all that it's cracked up to be. When CuJo was playing well early, Marty was stinking it up. Now that Marty's back in form, CuJo's turned into SIEVE CENTRAL :ph34r:

Edited by Hasan4978

I dunno red, Sillinger's numbers are good and might even improve when Thachuk gets back, but I still worry that he'll eventually come back to earth with a thud. I thought the same of Brindy early in the season to be fair though, and he's been one of my two or three best players :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978

Swede -- I'm likely going to do that deal because I'm so over on C and really can afford to give one up, but gimme a little time to think it over completely :lol:

halfshark -- I'm not sure I want to give up that D, I'll have to think about it...I really do still need a goalie though, so maybe we can work something out.

Man, RD is a trading machine.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's ironic -- usually I pride myself on building my team off of waivers. This year, I've traded a lot. I don't normally LIKE to make trades, but for some reason, it feels right. Who knows! It's worked so far -- I went from battling to get out of the bottom to battling for positioning at the top of the standings all with that one trade I made with red :boogie:

It's ironic -- usually I pride myself on building my team off of waivers. This year, I've traded a lot. I don't normally LIKE to make trades, but for some reason, it feels right. Who knows! It's worked so far -- I went from battling to get out of the bottom to battling for positioning at the top of the standings all with that one trade I made with red :boogie:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the same way for me in a money league Clown and I participate in. Usually, I rely on a good draft and try not to deal too much. But this year, Raycroft and Belfour killed me and my bro in net. I had a lot of offense. So I have made some blockbuster deals. We acquired Vokoun and Kotalik for Kovalchuk and Clown's fave goalie Cloutier two months ago.

Now that we acquired Turco in another blockbuster which involved Naslund, we sent Vokoun back to Team Mu$ical Goalies. :rofl:

The Underachievers and Mu$ical Goalies announce 6-player trade. Guess who the Underachievers are. :doh1: From Overachievers too.

If you're wondering, I suggested Mu$ical Goalies for Clown the other day. You gotta see his team logo:

grosek18-owned-72x72.jpg

great RD, think that was a trade we'll both like (unless koivu gets reinjured). Sedin wasn't likely to get of the bench any time soon and I have too many games in hand at C to really wait much longer.

finally my team is starting to look decent (too bad I lost too many players to injuries, that really threw off the balance of the the team)

now if only mario could return and I can get kronwall and seabrook back after the OG.