so, I'm the new guy

emptynet

That doesnt mean I'm buying the beer...well...not yet.

After years of posting on the ESPN boards for years, I've gotten tired of the stupid trolls and was looking for something new. So here I am. I think I could get very comfortable here.

I love hockey. I love the Devils.

That's basically all you need to know about me. :evil:

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone...

RD you used to post under sykkie17...pretty funny, I post under biskitt30 on the ESPN boards. How the hell have you been? Alot of the old regulars that posted on ESPN seem to be gone. I also saw Sue's name on this board. I havent seen her name on the ESPN boards in a LONG time. Good to hear from you and see your still around.

langsgirl I dont get angry on the message boards. Well not all the time. The avatar is just how I feel everyday at my job. As you can see, I dont like my job that much :argh:

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone...

RD you used to post under sykkie17...pretty funny, I post under biskitt30 on the ESPN boards. How the hell have you been? Alot of the old regulars that posted on ESPN seem to be gone. I also saw Sue's name on this board. I havent seen her name on the ESPN boards in a LONG time. Good to hear from you and see your still around.

langsgirl I dont get angry on the message boards. Well not all the time. The avatar is just how I feel everyday at my job. As you can see, I dont like my job that much  :argh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BISKITT!!!!

Oh man, so great to hear from you!!! A lot of the "better" regulars from ESPN came over here, I was able to lure a few of them over and some have just migrated on their own.

We have quite a few including Sue, devilsrule33, Sarge18 (used to be 16Holik), myself, and a few others that are slipping my mind right now. So glad you're over here!

We tried to get D1 to migrate over but he seems content with ESPN still...hell, I think he registered here but won't post. Maybe someday :P

You'll love it here, it's 1000000000x better than ESPN and we still can banter like the best of em as well. Nightpuck never made the journey over here though (that I know of, at least), so the sheep are safe thank goodness. :P

I've been doing well, have had a bunch of knee problems but aside from that I'm managing! How've you been?

Thanks guys I should feel more at home here knowing that the posters are not some stupid Philly trolls, or Ranger bandwaggoners now that their actually winning games and loving the fact that the Devils are struggling right now.

Big deal, your team is finally winning some games and doing well after 8 years of $ucking. Even Rico Fata scores sometimes.