Hello there...

American_Psycho

Hi, I'm apparently new here(as a member), but have been to this site many times before. Name's Max, I'm 17 from NY. Been a Devs fan since I was 6, loved them ever since. I usually go to home games(partial plan) and just take great interest not only in the Devils, but hockey in general. Overall, I'm glad to have stumbled across such a great place with some other diehard fans, and I hope to enjoy my stay here..... :D

Lets go Devs! :evil:

:joker:  I usually get the most disturbed responses from, "I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?".

btw, I like the work on your site Crash.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a bunch of soundclips from when Opie and Anthony used to use them alot... remind me later when I come back home!!

Hey thanks B ) ... I appreciate the comments... can never get enough of them !! :clap:

Scary that I've been doing that for ten years come Saturday eh ???

I have a bunch of soundclips from when Opie and Anthony used to use them alot... remind me later when I come back home!!

Hey thanks  B ) ... I appreciate the comments... can never get enough of them !! :clap:

Scary that I've been doing that for ten years come Saturday eh ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll have to check those clips out....I really don't think its that scary :P To each his own!

Welcome~ Make sure you read all 143 pages of "Naughty little Devils" in the Hall of Fame section.  It's required

I'll get right on it sir.. :whistling:

I'll have to check those clips out....I really don't think its that scary  :P  To each his own!

I'll get right on it sir.. :whistling:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well they're not on the site but I can get them to ya by request

it's only scary cause sometimes it feels like I've been doing them forever, but when ya realize that you've done nothing in your life longer then that it's kinda WEIRD

did ya enjoy NLD yet ?? :D

oh give me a break I've not site whored or gotten one freking compliment this entire season till now... it was nice to actually hear someone say they still actually go to it :P