Anyone want a santa hat on their avatar?

Weekes Head

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Bubbles was stoned, somebody Super-Glued this to his head.  He doesn't seem very happy about it:

bubbles-xmas.jpg

Thank you sir!! Under that grumpy exterior, Bubbles is quite happy with his hat. He may even give you a shopping cart!

Thank you sir!! Under that grumpy exterior, Bubbles is quite happy with his hat. He may even give you a shopping cart!

I must say, every time I look at it I think I put a fez on him instead of a Santa hat... and then I remember that I couldn't get it to look right with the hat going completely across his head.

(And if anyone's wondering why I tackled Don's avatar instead of RD, it's because I originally made it for him and I had a larger version of it still on my computer, so I figured I might as well try to get the Santa hat in there. B ) )

I must say, every time I look at it I think I put a fez on him instead of a Santa hat... and then I remember that I couldn't get it to look right with the hat going completely across his head.

(And if anyone's wondering why I tackled Don's avatar instead of RD, it's because I originally made it for him and I had a larger version of it still on my computer, so I figured I might as well try to get the Santa hat in there. B ) )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEAH WHY YOU STEALING MY CLIENTS BITCH?

JK :P

Thanks Rowdy, you cok ROCK!

Edited by RD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.