Game thread: Toronto at Devils 7 PM

MadDog2020

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its time to move Kozlov and hope for a nice package deal that can bring in a player like Bell from Chicago. Aucoin has had a horrible season with the Hawks. Maybe he's ready to come back to the Eastern Conference by now.

Edited by Guest

wow..i haven't even went out yet and I wanna puke....it's MUCh to early in the night to vomit... :puke:

rafalski needs to go back to finland...and what the hell is white doing on the powerplay?

time to just pull the plug on this nonsence...

what a difference between cbc's games 1 and 2...the meadowlands crowd looked like the remnants of a star trek convention.

Back from the game....

Pull the plug on this trainwreck...

I'm sounding the PANIC ALARM!!!!

Good games by Gomer, Parise, Gionta, Jansenn, Pandolfo

Disappointed in: Kozzie, Almo, Langer (these three are the usual suspects), Madden, Martin and Rafalski

I think it's time to trade...

and i'll say again: why must our game night production be so much worse than everywhere else. The Nets could show us a thing or two.

HOI's right, tonight was bad even for the CAA's lowly operational standards. First of all they did not play the Yanni music during the introduction, until basically the twenty seconds during which starting lineup was being introduced, then they tried to play a song before the anthem :rolleyes:

As for the other bad operation stinking up the CAA...

In the span of three nights, how exactly do you give up TWELVE GOALS ON FORTY-SEVEN SHOTS WITH TWO DIFFERENT GOALTENDERS :argh: Marty was every bit as bad as Clem the other night.

Not that you can really get on Marty, he was tired of trying to carry this hopeless team on his back. I knew when it frigging got to 2-2 that the quit was coming, and it sure did. I just hope now that they quit WITH LOU watching something happens. Not so much to win this year but to make this team more watchable at least and get at least a honest effort from night to night :rant:

BTW wasn't much of a crowd tonight, maybe 7,000 with one or two thousand of them being Leafs fans. But with all the other stuff going on (New Year's, the Giant game, the bad weather) that's not much of a surprise. It would have been interesting to see the attendance had Elias played but that's neither here or there.

Edited by Hasan4978

HAha they don't even play Yanni anymore. They dig deep for Thunderstruck and Hells Bells in that video..ALRIGHT WE fvckING GET IT. you guys like ACDC in the booth. Jesus. it's so bad.

And someone shoot the organ or the guy who plays it. Play The Killer track if your going to play Killers. Don't play goddamn Organ version. ridiculous. The Organ sucks the life out of everything.

Also, I wouldn't blame Marty. I don't think any of the goals were really his fault. What's he to do. His team sucks. He can only make great saves so many times. If you keep coughing the puck up, your going to get burned.