American Idol 2006

Weekes Head

I like Chris and Ace.. better than any girls.

Ya Kellies dad has been in prison since she was 2 or something..so she was talking about that again.. just like she talked about it at auditions.

I just couldnt stand that she started this whole annoying story about people wanting to make her grandpa sandwiches..and she said the story so damn fast I was like what the hell is wrong with you Pickler

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the stage performance didn't really do a lot for me yesterday, I thought it was kinda over the top. I just happen to like her voice more - when she isn't talking :lol: I don't really get the arrogant vibe from her yet - although obviously she's going to be more comfortable in the spotlight than your normal 16-year old and she did come off slightly disingenuous when she was all sad when Randy asked her how she thought she did in Hollywood.

I didn't think Kellie was 'that' terrible last night though I agree she does get overrated and superhyped :P

I did like Mandisa the most last night, she had the best combo of voice and personality in her performance IMO.

Well, Kellie wasn't PUTRID, but she was alot worse than the judges made her out to be. If you're going to sing Martina McBride, you've got to come remotely close and she didn't! It just irritated me how the judges pretty much avoided slamming on her weak vocals and kept gushing how 'nice' she is. I honestly didnt really have much of an opinion on Pickler's voice up to this point so I think I'm being pretty objective when I say I thought she kinda sucked. :lol:

As for Paristasia :lol: she annoys me for whatever reason. Mantasia used to do that bo-bo dance bullsh!t on stage with the over the top theatrics. :huh: I wasn't fond her performance either but then again her voice doesn't wow me either. Her singing voice just isn't pleasing to my ear, as it gets a bit Fantasia sounding once again on the high notes (helium and shrill). I don't like how she name drops her talking about her mother and grandmother every other sentence too, how they are great famous singers or whatever. It's as bad as Pickler's sob story about her Daddy in jail. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Mandisa WAS pretty good. I liked the fact that she sang some 80s rock instead of the usual generic pop or r n' b. I was actually expecting her to bust out with some Whitney crap so it was a pleasant surprise!

I like Chris and Ace.. better than any girls.

I'm not sure what to think of Ace yet. He looks nice, but the voice I haven't heard enough to judge. God knows Paula found her new boy toy though!!!! :lol: (Interestingly, I heard Ace said Constantine is his favorite idol and he said he's most like Con... I don't think their vocals are very similar but maybe the appeal to the females??).

Chris (aka Vin Diesel) ha a really good voice - it sounds like it blows away Bo's, at least what little I've heard so far! I hope he doesn't disappoint tonight.

AMERICAN IDOL DRINKING GAME

Take 1 shot for every time Randy says:

- "dawg" or "dawg pound"

- "it was just aiight for me"

- "pitchy" (this goes for Paula and Simon too)

- "you worked it out" (obviously, take an extra shot if he appends "dawg" to that)

Take 1 shot for every time Paula sounds like she's either drunk or on drugs. Take an extra shot if she looks heavily Botoxed as well.

Take 1 shot whenever Paula and Simon are diametrically opposed on a contestant's performance.

Take 1 shot for every time Simon gets yelled at by a contestant or booed by the audience.

Take 1 shot for every time Simon makes a disparaging remark about Ryan's sexuality.

Finish off your drink at the end of the show when Ryan says, "Seacrest, OUT!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Any other rules?

Though these alone are enough to get you absolutely PLASTERED!!!

You forgot drinking when Plastic Abdul sez "You really made it your own" :puke:

I am talking about this beauty:

becky.jpg

Oh those eyes.

She's still in for a little longer she sucked.....and not in the good way. She'll need to if she wants to last longer than a month. :uni:

chris.jpg

He was my favorite from the initial auditions, so I hope he really does well. It also helps he's really hot and has a sexy voice :wub: :wub: That smile!

This dude looks like a tiny Vin Diesel. :lol:

I dont get why Patricks "friends" were like 70 year olds..one being a woman with some botched plastic surgery.. how does a young kid get "friends" of that age... it worries me

I dont get why Patricks "friends" were like 70 year olds..one being a woman with some botched plastic surgery.. how does a young kid get "friends" of that age... it worries me

That lady's lips were the first things we noticed..hahaha!!! can you say BOTOX to the max?????

I really like Chris, Ace and Taylor ...

the kid that they complimented as possibly the best male in all American Idols.... good voice, but I just dont like HIM yet.. i dont know how to explain it... i dont not like him.. just not in love with him yet :)

So apparently this girl's twin is an alumnus of the school where my friend teaches, and he's seen her at alumni functions. He's say's she's nothing spectactular, but he wouldn't kick her out of bed. Or something along those lines. He says it's amazing what makeup can do.

I like the spastic guy.... "Just for Men". He has a great adult contemporary career ahead of him.

I see no faces in the Maxim shots, what are you talking about!?

Anyways, just heard/saw a clip of her. Wow, she's terrible. Her looks will be the only thing that will carry her...but it won't be far...time to find someone else to root for just incase.

How Stevie isn't getting the boot tonight amazes me. Yikes.

Maxim girl just got sent home.

They still have one more female elimination, no? I think their only comment when they went through Stevie's row was that none of them got the lowest # of votes. Becky I did think was the worst the other night and wasn't even that great in the sing-off :lol: so I'm not that surprised. Stevie wasn't that great herself so her being the other one to go wouldn't surprise me either.

Edited by Hasan4978

That fat guy just got eliminated...Bobby? The terrible Barry Manilow knockoff.

They still have one more female elimination, no? I think their only comment when they went through Stevie's row was that none of them got the lowest # of votes. Becky I did think was the worst the other night and wasn't even that great in the sing-off :lol: so I'm not that surprised. Stevie wasn't that great herself so her being the other one to go wouldn't surprise me either.

I thought they were doing both girls at once when I made that post.

My bets on the other two voted off are Stevie and that Clay Aiken twin dude.

And the other girl sent packing is...

*drumroll*

Stevie!

Aaaaaaaaand the other dude eliminated is Clay Aiken twin.

Man I'm good.

Poor Maxim girl. She was better singing after she was bounced than on Tuesday. She was bad but I didn't think she was bad enough that she needed to be dismissed so soon.

I am also dissappointed the first guy got eliminated. Yes, he sucked but at least he tried something different instead of the standard pop song.

Stevie had to go. She was terrible. She was better tonight though, she does not have a terrible voice but that song eeek. You know I really hated her on Tuesday but tonight she was not bad even if the song is still poor.

Same thing with the second guy eliminated. There were worse guys even if he was nothing special.

I was rooting for the Maxim girl but she was pretty bad...oh well, we'll see her elsewhere. She's been on Fear Factor too I believe. She still has Stuff, FHM, and now with a musical "background" she can get into Blender too. Perhaps the sisters will sign up for Survivor and hang out in their underwear all season. :evil: