Scott Stevens Autographs

jursylegnd

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone interested Steiner Sports is going to be selling signed Stevens memorobilia soon. They can be quite expensive depending on what your buying but they are the most reputable place to get autographs.

You could check out Sports Express in the Livingston Mall, they have tons of Devils autographs. If they don't have it, you can ask for it -- one of the owners is neighbors and good friends with Elias so he often gets a lot of hookups and such.

• 1 month later...

Lake Simcoe, ONT in the summertime... He's an avid camper / fishing guy. I think his cottage is somewhere on the NW side, I know he's there a lot. I got an autograph from him in Grand Bend, ONT 2 summers ago. He was dressed like a lumber jack - no one believed me when I said it was him until we talked to him.

:noclue:

I know Scott Stevens is a shy person. But does anone know of a reputable place I could go to obtain a signed Stevens puck or stick?

Most sports collectibles places by me have Stevens stuff -- pucks, photos, etc. I got him to sign my hat a couple weeks ago at So.Mountain arena when he was there in a coaching(?) role. He came right over and signed for everyone who wanted one. Had I known he'd be there I would have had something special for him to sign.

-Luke

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.