Age/Sex/Loc

Super 17

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but the mere thought of that guy stuffing ANY taco makes me wanna :puke:

...although, I bet it would make Ashlee wanna la-la.

Anything makes Ashlee want to la-la...in the kitchen, on the floor.

His idea of taco stuffing probably has nothing to do with what's being talked about in this thread!

His idea of taco stuffing probably has nothing to do with what's being talked about in this thread!

Speaking of Ashlee. Anyone see the video to her new song.

Their is a show up here in Canada called Video on Trial where they just make fun of music videos and on one of they blasted her. A perfect show for Sammy and RD to watch of Ashlee getting ripped.

My favourite line was when they were all making fun of her for doing the robot. One comedian goes...

"I've seen a better robot from girls who have no arms or legs."

Edited by devilsrule33

32/M/Central NJ

Man I feel old reading this thread! :doh1::D

It's weird man. It really doesn't feel like much has changed. B )

:rofl:

OT: I make my own tacos sometimes if anyone ever wants to come over. B )

wtf.jpg

Where in the hell did you ever find these pics from? :lol::lol:

Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious!

Man, that NLD thread was the beginning of the end for these boards, wasn't it? :lol:

And yeah, the ratio's out of whack -- but we've already seen that guys were lining up for annabelle (and she's already taken!) so who knows what could happen between posters who are both available? ;)

OK now..I leave for ONE day and people are talking about me.... :evilcry: Hey I have NO problem if people wanna line up....as long as you can clean up after yourselves and like hardwood floors... :rofl::boogie::boogie: BRING IT ON!!! :boogie::boogie:

BTW the hardwood references may be lost on those not in chat during games....USE YOu Imaginations people!!! :ph34r:

*high 5's to RD..a fellow hardwood hottie!!!!! :lol:

No offense Derek, but no one here wants man-tacos, especially man made man-tacos! :unsure:

:evil:

I'm just not as out there as some Sammy. B )

OK now..I leave for ONE day and people are talking about me.... :evilcry: Hey I have NO problem if people wanna line up....as long as you can clean up after yourselves and like hardwood floors... :rofl::boogie::boogie: BRING IT ON!!! :boogie::boogie:

Do you need a buffer?

I do believe Derek took WAY too much pride in his taco-jakking there :lol:

you'll never think of hot sauce the same again though :D

Well, I can cook. But who are we kidding? We're all perverts!

I see you missed that Game Chat then...gotta join in, they've been CLASSIC lately.

Yes, as I was not able to access the internet on a regular basis during the last couple of weeks. Someone should definitely save them somewhere. Rowdy, get on the task of finding a way to log the chat! You can dooo eeet!

BTW the hardwood references may be lost on those not in chat during games....USE YOu Imaginations people!!! :ph34r:

Oh, I'm quite aware of what hardwood reference is, don't need chat for that, I'd imagine others are too! :uni:

Do you need a buffer?

Oh snap!