Leafs, habs and Thrashers all lost tonite!!!

Devil Fan

The 3 teams who are chasing us are losers tonight. Although the Leafs gain a point, but they are 3pts fewer than us while both clubs have 30 games remaining (we will face them on Sat). Tomorrow, I don't really worry about. Why??? The sens suck!!! They gave up 4G to us. The reason why we lost (we gave up 5) because the team's defense is not playing as good as now. We have an advantage that Brodeur finally becomes the old Brodeur. The Sens, on the other hand, lost 5-0 to Boston. We can beat them 7-0. Go devils go!!!!

The 3 teams who are chasing us are losers tonight. Although the Leafs gain a point, but they are 3pts fewer than us while both clubs have 30 games remaining (we will face them on Sat). Tomorrow, I don't really worry about. Why??? The sens suck!!! They gave up 4G to us. The reason why we lost (we gave up 5) because the team's defense is not playing as good as now. We have an advantage that Brodeur finally becomes the old Brodeur. The Sens, on the other hand, lost 5-0 to Boston. We can beat them 7-0. Go devils go!!!!

Dude, put down the pipe- Ottawa does not suck and will probably be pretty well pissed off after getting embaressed by Boston. It's gonna be a tough game to say the least. And what sucked about that Toronto-Tampa Bay game is that they both got points. We didn't need that.

I feel bad for Theodore. He's absolutely terrible now. His confidence is shot. It's only going to get worse, being in Montreal -- those fans will be unforgiving and will not get off his case until he's gone. He's still a good goalie, but like MA Fleury last season, with zero percent confidence, he'll just get worse and worse.

Edited by RD

I feel bad for Theodore. He's absolutely terrible now. His confidence is shot. It's only going to get worse, being in Montreal -- those fans will be unforgiving and will not get off his case until he's gone. He's still a good goalie, but like MA Fleury last season, with zero percent confidence, he'll just get worse and worse.

He needs to get the hell out of Montreal. The 4th and 5th goals he gave up tonight were beyond pathetic. On the 4th goal, Theodore was playing the puck behind the net and Staal just skated up to him, took the puck off his stick and stuffed it into the empty net.

Isles beat Caps. Ovechkin didn't play, anyone know why? The reason wasn't given in the article I read on the game.

From: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/recap;_ylt=Apv...?gid=2006013112

The Capitals played without rookie standout Alex Ovechkin, who missed his first game of the season with what the club termed a lower body injury, believed to be a groin.

Last time I checked the rules, first you need to score at least one goal to win a game.

Since opposition already learned how to contain the EGG line I would say it is way overdue for Lou to get us some help offensively after he chased away Mogilny...... Oh Wait.... He is coaching now and he can't concentrate on his GM responsibilities.... well we are doomed

Edited by MacDevil

Ill be happy with getting 1 point tomorrow.

Come on SC, we are on home ice, anything less than two points in regulation is unacceptable.

Last time I checked the rules, first you need to score at least one goal to win a game.

Since opposition already learned how to contain the EGG line I would say it is way overdue for Lou to get us some help offensively after he chased away Mogilny...... Oh Wait.... He is coaching now and he can't concentrate on his GM responsibilities.... well we are doomed

That's fine then, Pando :whistling: Madden :doh1: Langenbrunner gets 2 ;) Devs win 4-2 :evil:

Not true. You forget about the shootout!