Official NJDevs.com Wrestling Thread

sammyk

You must be wondering, sammyk posting about wrestling? How could it be!?

Well, No! I'm not posting about wrestling.

This a thread to post about wrestling. Put it all here. CRASHER, you are the King of this thread. Take it away!

I'm out...forever! Enjoy!

(I predict this thread will last all of 2, maybe 3 posts...or none now that I said it)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. this will NOT stop us from bringing it up in NLD :P

2. I see you blatantly took the week that Raw is on Thursday cause of the Dog Show, so that there is no real wrestling to talk about tonight

3. Still happy to see Bret Hart in the hall of fame :clap:

I'm sure more to follw :)

OK i just caught some of RAw, can someone please tell me what was going on with Vince and HBK tonight? please!!

OK i just caught some of RAw, can someone please tell me what was going on with Vince and HBK tonight? please!!

We don't get to see Raw in the US till Thursday :rant:... stupid dog show... but this began back in Dec when Vince was waving his dick all over about HBK and Bret Hart (in a way plugging the Bret DVD)... and HBK came out and said it was time to get over it and move on... this has prompted a VERY DULL and done to death Vince and HBK feud... and tonight was the "forced retirement party" for HBK (in real terms, they are setting up Vince vs HBK at Mania)

*reading Raw spoilers now*

and BTW, I think sammy starting this thread makes him a closet WWE fan :evil:

and BTW, I think sammy starting this thread makes him a closet WWE fan :evil:

Yes i believe the same..cmon Sammy..it feels good to be out!!!!!

Yes i believe the same..cmon Sammy..it feels good to be out!!!!!

We can just tell him that a nice loud Woooooooooooooo!!!! sounds better next to the hardwood floor !!! :lol::evil:

BTW, for those who didn't see Raw like me... spoilers are at:

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2006/articles/1139889942.php

Personally i think a "SUCK IT" is much more effective when in use with hardwood, but that may just be my opinion.. :giggle:

Personally i think a "SUCK IT" is much more effective when in use with hardwood, but that may just be my opinion.. :giggle:

Well ain't no guy gonna stop you from sucking :uni::whistling:

But this kinda reminds me of a comment from Sunday Night.... BG and Kip James are coming to the ring (the former New Age Outlaws)... and they are pretty much doing the same tired old Outlaws gimmick... but they can't do the whole thing due to copyright stuff from the WWE.... so I'm sitting there and I just let go with a good ol comment "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls... children of allll ages... the no longer De-Generation-X proudly presents to youuuuu...... BG... Kip... the HAS BEEN OUTLAWS......

and now due to copyright laws we got just onnnneee worrrddddd forrr yaaaa.........

SUCK !!!!"

It may have been funnier to be here for that :P

I may have to post the group comments from the next month PPV just to see if it works :D

I totally still have a pair of Bret Hart sunglasses somewhere...those flimsy plastic pink ones, yeah. Man, that's just great.

I had the original silver ones... those were the cheapest crappies things I ever bought :P

Derek... I like your booking idea here.... Bret comes back and doesn't go after the boss... but screws the boss' son-in-law.... hell it might ACTUALLY get people to cheer for Cena too :lol:... won't ever happen though... Bret's only showing for the Hall of Fame cause he's not getting paid for it.... he's gonna keep to his vow of never working for Vince again... though he kinda is with the DVD... hrrmmm.. and the fact he's been in the last 2 PS-2 games..... hell I'd almost root for Cena with Bret in his corner... problem is when you watch the Bret DVD you see what a whiny bitch really is... still consumed by it... even after the stroke.....

Well ain't no guy gonna stop you from sucking :uni::whistling:

But this kinda reminds me of a comment from Sunday Night.... BG and Kip James are coming to the ring (the former New Age Outlaws)... and they are pretty much doing the same tired old Outlaws gimmick... but they can't do the whole thing due to copyright stuff from the WWE.... so I'm sitting there and I just let go with a good ol comment "Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls... children of allll ages... the no longer De-Generation-X proudly presents to youuuuu...... BG... Kip... the HAS BEEN OUTLAWS......

and now due to copyright laws we got just onnnneee worrrddddd forrr yaaaa.........

SUCK !!!!"

It may have been funnier to be here for that :P

I may have to post the group comments from the next month PPV just to see if it works :D

Yeah probably works better seeing it than reading about it!!!

Well also to be fair red, I should have mentioned that Billy Gunn is the pro wrestling version of Jeff Friesen to us all :lol:

See here's the thing, I go in and out of wrestling, and I was out for much of DX's prime and i didnot get back into wrestling until right around the time that DX imploded, so I was not over dosed w/ DX or NAO... HHH is another stroy... truly sick of him!!!

IMHO the biggest problem w/ TNA is that most of the wrestlers SUCK on the mic... no personality out of the ring...

It wasn't Billy Gunn's character, or over-exposure (though having to see 3 months of "King Ass-Man" (thank you Rock for killing his push in one viscous all time great promo !!!! :hail:) that soured me on him.... it's his COMPLETE lack of talent, personality and the fact he was the guy who injured Benoit to the point of him needing that neck surgery!!!

Same with the Old-Dogg... NO WRESTLING TALENT....

and the problem with TNA is they gotta push the NEW YOUNG STARS (sound familiar ??)....I do hope the planned Christian/Monty Brown feud does come to fruition... THIS is how TNA makes itself stand-out!!)

It wasn't Billy Gunn's character, or over-exposure (though having to see 3 months of "King Ass-Man" (thank you Rock for killing his push in one viscous all time great promo !!!! :hail:) that soured me on him.... it's his COMPLETE lack of talent, personality and the fact he was the guy who injured Benoit to the point of him needing that neck surgery!!!

and the problem with TNA is they gotta push the NEW YOUNG STARS (sound familiar ??)....I do hope the planned Christian/Monty Brown feud does come to fruition... THIS is how TNA makes itself stand-out!!)

GUnn i agree w/ no talent.. but alwways thought Dogg was a good wrestler.. maybe my mind is playing tricks on me again...

Christian & Brown could be interesting, although I'm not sold on Brown as a primetime player yet...

in all honesty, Styles Daniels & Sjoe should get a push for the big belt and let the unknowns make a name for themsleves fighting for the X belt..

for all REAL purposes most people who watch them treat the X-Title as the "real" title, but when the son of the owner of the company (sounds familiar eh ?) gets the other title, you know what you are getting all too often

maybe we can hire me to book OVW and Sammy to book TNA :lol:

for all REAL purposes most people who watch them treat the X-Title as the "real" title, but when the son of the owner of the company (sounds familiar eh ?) gets the other title, you know what you are getting all too often

maybe we can hire me to book OVW and Sammy to book TNA :lol:

But i think even you agree that you need the Xers beating the Jarrets of the world to get acceptance as the MAin eventers!

And I want to book TNA!!

first match... Raven - SZybisco street fight match...

2nd match hardy/Christian v Jarret Brown TLC match

3rd match Samoa Joe - Daniels & Styles in the cage ( #1 contender match)

All other Xers in an Ultimate X match for a #1 X belt contender...

But i think even you agree that you need the Xers beating the Jarrets of the world to get acceptance as the MAin eventers!

And I want to book TNA!!

first match... Raven - SZybisco street fight match...

2nd match hardy/Christian v Jarret Brown TLC match

3rd match Samoa Joe - Daniels & Styles in the cage ( #1 contender match)

All other Xers in an Ultimate X match for a #1 X belt contender...

AJ's been a 3-time world champ... and each time he's beaten Jarrett he's given it right back to him.....

I don't ever need to see Larry Psyiczko wrestle again... his finisher in his PRIME was to tag Arn Anderson :P

Jeff Hardy is gone dude... accept it... his drug habit no-showing-angst-filled-blog-writing ways are done... he no-showed WAY too many times....

You're gonna have Christian and Monty in a POUNNNCEEEE-fest !!!

and you'll have Sting and Jarrett to keep Triple J from the title scene

and the new X-Division guy to look for is Jay Lethal... we used to see him in Jersey back 3-4 years ago.. what's funny is his mom would be there and was so TOTALLY doing the "Shelton's Mama" gimmick to the point that when we saw her come out we'd yell "LOOK MAMA LEFFHHHAAALLL got her a JOB !!!" :D

I'd say Homocide too (MAN can he work STIFF)... but he's wasted in the abyss known as Konan :P

AJ's been a 3-time world champ... and each time he's beaten Jarrett he's given it right back to him.....

Well that just sucks, they should have a 4 way AJ, Daniles, SJ * JJJ and the other 34 all turn against JJJ and end his career!!

I don't ever need to see Larry Psyiczko wrestle again... his finisher in his PRIME was to tag Arn Anderson :P

LOL!!! :rofl:

Jeff Hardy is gone dude... accept it... his drug habit no-showing-angst-filled-blog-writing ways are done... he no-showed WAY too many times.... a guy can still hope can't he??

You're gonna have Christian and Monty in a POUNNNCEEEE-fest !!!

and you'll have Sting and Jarrett to keep Triple J from the title scene That is a VERY GOOD THING!!!

and the new X-Division guy to look for is Jay Lethal... we used to see him in Jersey back 3-4 years ago.. what's funny is his mom would be there and was so TOTALLY doing the "Shelton's Mama" gimmick to the point that when we saw her come out we'd yell "LOOK MAMA LEFFHHHAAALLL got her a JOB !!!" :D

I'd say Homocide too (MAN can he work STIFF)... but he's wasted in the abyss known as Konan :P

Have not seen enough of Homicide , thought Shanon Moore would make a biger impact, but seems to be pushing everyine else right now!!! Lethal has been real good so far, not problem w/ that...

I totally still have a pair of Bret Hart sunglasses somewhere...those flimsy plastic pink ones, yeah. Man, that's just great.

me too!! It's the best $17 my dad ever spent on me... :blink:

I had the original silver ones... those were the cheapest crappies things I ever bought :P

Derek... I like your booking idea here.... Bret comes back and doesn't go after the boss... but screws the boss' son-in-law.... hell it might ACTUALLY get people to cheer for Cena too :lol:... won't ever happen though... Bret's only showing for the Hall of Fame cause he's not getting paid for it.... he's gonna keep to his vow of never working for Vince again... though he kinda is with the DVD... hrrmmm.. and the fact he's been in the last 2 PS-2 games..... hell I'd almost root for Cena with Bret in his corner... problem is when you watch the Bret DVD you see what a whiny bitch really is... still consumed by it... even after the stroke.....

That's cause it makes too much SENSE. B )

Truth is Bret would never comeback because of McMahon. What ashame. Remember when they had Michaels saying stuff in Canada last year and played Bret's theme as a practical joke. Oh well.

Did you ever see the shoot video of Billy and Jesse courtesy of TNA? It's good. They trash Cripple H.