"Lost" Inquiry

njdevils_info

So last night I watched what was apparently the first episode of lost, and saw the survivors being chased down by what looked like mutant polar bears.

I'll admit, it looked kind of interesting. Especially with the whole radio transmission that looped from 16 years ago.

Okay, so I want to watch the show now, but I'm a few episodes behind. Should I wait for the DVD's and just watch it then? Or is this something I can pick up in the middle of the second season and not be lost? :evil:

Sorry, couldn't resist the horrible pun.

Suggestions?

wow! you are extremely lost :) Actually we are currently 2/3rds roughly through the second season..what you watched wasn't exactly the first episode but close...they do currently have the first season available on DVD which you probably can get at Blockbuster but if you are that interested and want to you could probably get it for close to $35 @ Target....anyway, again we are pretty deep into the second season and with the Olympics there isn't going to be really any time to show reruns before the season ends so I would say probably wait for the season to end (tide yourself over by watching the First season on DVD) and then catch up on the second season during the summer...It's a great show and worth the buy...you can also if you had the money buy the second season episode by episode on itunes which even if you don't have an iPod can download for free and watch using that...there are other not so legal alternatives but I don't know about that... :whistling:

Okay, thank you for confirming that sammy and the advice UnderDog. And although I have been give then reputation of "illegal downloader boy" i would like to state for the record that I have many box sets of shows, movies, and video games. I buy most stuff like that and actually don't want to download them.

As for software... well, lets just say I know my way around product activations and cd keys :evil: