YOU'RE NEXT....

Matteau#32

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyers took their beating last night. Hope you guys caught some of the highlights. It gave you a preview of what you will be experiencing tomorrow. Might try to score some tixx for this one.

I'd just like to take this time out to congratulate you on your first non-attendance related post on this board past November.

I'm going to refrain from saying anything derogatory. I hope Matteau's right about tomorrow night though :evil:.

But I'm expecting a hard fought game. I will say this though. If the season ended today, the two teams would meet in the first round. Now wouldn't that do wonders for the league?

Part of me says the Rangers are better because they have more scoring depth and better balance. The other part says this would be the wrong match-up for them because of Brodeur and the Devils' experience. It would make for an intriguing series though which would probably boil down to how Jagr's line fares against Madden's. And which goalie is better. Lundqvist or Brodeur. I could see a lot of low scoring games.

It wasn't an insult. You'll know when I start insulting people. Trust me.

Well, as an admin on this board, I pretty much have to call it like I see it. I don't want to see things get out of hand, so again, can we refrain from comments like those? I don't want to be the bad guy here, but I also don't want to see board fighting, you know?

am i the only one that doesn't mind this rivalry actually being a rivalry. for the past 10 years, it's pretty much been the hammer and the nail.

truthfully though, if the devils play without elias, i won't take much from the game either way.

Kind of how I feel for a different reason. No Prucha. He's not Elias but this guy was one of our best scorers before he went down. And he's been a factor in wins against the Devs.

I'm going to refrain from saying anything derogatory. I hope Matteau's right about tomorrow night though :evil:.

But I'm expecting a hard fought game. I will say this though. If the season ended today, the two teams would meet in the first round. Now wouldn't that do wonders for the league?

Part of me says the Rangers are better because they have more scoring depth and better balance. The other part says this would be the wrong match-up for them because of Brodeur and the Devils' experience. It would make for an intriguing series though which would probably boil down to how Jagr's line fares against Madden's. And which goalie is better. Lundqvist or Brodeur. I could see a lot of low scoring games.

That would be great- I said it in the chat last night- I want the Rangers. Bring 'em on. Because we're more experienced, and as good as Lundqvist has been and will be, he has never gotten it done in the playoffs. In a 7-game series, the Devils prevail in a nailbiter.

Well, as an admin on this board, I pretty much have to call it like I see it. I don't want to see things get out of hand, so again, can we refrain from comments like those? I don't want to be the bad guy here, but I also don't want to see board fighting, you know?

Gotcha RD. It's all good. :D

That would be great- I said it in the chat last night- I want the Rangers. Bring 'em on. Because we're more experienced, and as good as Lundqvist has been and will be, he has never gotten it done in the playoffs. In a 7-game series, the Devils prevail in a nailbiter.Gotcha RD. It's all good. :D

Can I hold ya to that if the Rangers win? :evil:

Okay. F*CKING blow me. Better?

That's a little better.

I'd just like to take this time out to congratulate you on your first non-attendance related post on this board past November.

Nah, its my 3rd or 4th.

Regardless, make sure you brace yourself for a beating.

I have been around long enough, have dished it out plenty. You should know I can handle it as all in good fun.

That's a little better.

Nah, its my 3rd or 4th.

Regardless, make sure you brace yourself for a beating.

I have been around long enough, have dished it out plenty. You should know I can handle it as all in good fun.

I know, but who's to say another poster comes along and decides to start? We have to be careful here just in case. I've seen it before, so I know to be cautious, you know?

Flyers took their beating last night. Hope you guys caught some of the highlights. It gave you a preview of what you will be experiencing tomorrow. Might try to score some tixx for this one.

Dude WTF. What are you trying to do? Jinx the Rangers? Are you one of those people that was chanting "Devils suck" when they were only up 1-0?! Only for the Devils to comeback and win 3-1. :angry:

I got a better idea, how about not saying anything until the game is over? How about letting the game be played?

Just a thought.

You going to be at the game tomorrow, #32?

Doubt it, checked ticketmaster, nothing. Not the type to show up and look for tixx in the parking lot. GF said she ma have to go to westchester tomorrow afternoon, so will probably watch at home.

Dude WTF. What are you trying to do? Jinx the Rangers? Are you one of those people that was chanting "Devils suck" when they were only up 1-0?! Only for the Devils to comeback and win 3-1. :angry:

I got a better idea, how about not saying anything until the game is over? How about letting the game be played?

Just a thought.

Trying to stir things up around here. Dont know who the hell you are, but you are obviously new around here. No, I was not yelling devils suck and I was at the game to which you are referring. Did you really call me, "DUDE"?