The Official comprehensive thread of CHICO-ISM and DOC-TRUISMS

El Diablo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/23 against the Islanders.

Responding to a cheer in the crowd Chico points out that "Well Doc...they are throwing out an Islander fan....oh....and a guy in a Rangers jacket". :P

as the crowd cheers a few knuckle-heads being ejected from the prudential center...

"What is an Islander fan and Ranger fan doing here sitting together? I can see them being at a game, but not in cahoots...I would throw them out just for that!...never mind the other ruckus they might have been causing..."

-Glenn "Chico" Resch 02/23/2008 Islanders@Devils

• 3 weeks later...

in 2nights game vs the wild, doc thought he herd a whistle in the 2nd period during the play, but play continued, and later when the play died down doc said something like this

"i thought i herd a whistle, but maybe it was just a loud scream, Chico any of your relatives here tonight?"

one of his best quotes all year.

I wanted to shake Chico up and down when he said there was a penalty upcoming on the Wild, when anyone in the world could see the penalty was on the Devils (and if you couldn't the mere fact that the Devils touched the puck last should have told you there was a penalty) :rant:

• 1 year later...

I laughed when Doc kept asking Chico about his previous comments about ( leadership?) and when it finally slowed down enough to get to it, Chico said he couldnt remember what he said.

Anyone notice Chico mention that the PK was much better tonight, while the Devils were still killing a penalty? Of course, not 5 seconds after the words escape his mouth the Hawks got the 1st goal, lol. Just coming with a different angle to the Chico Shutout Jinx, he's still awesome, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday Gerber played the puck and

Doc: something along the lines of 'he is no baby at this thing.'

A minute later Doc says 'you know the baby food.'

Chico: Oh ive got it

Chico: So your going to start doing advertisements during the game since there are no breaks

^Found it rather entertaining, granted I was looking for anything at this point.

• 1 year later...