A Visit to NJ

dallasdevil15

Was up in NJ from Saturday till this morning. I was up there and of course thought of you guys even though I don't post on here very much and don't follow hockey nearly as much as I use to. Anyway, I was up there for the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament in Trenton. I was there cheerleading and that was a lot of fun. It was my first time in NJ. My dad grew up there, so that made it more interesting. The basketball team, cheerleaders, dancers, and band stayed in Princeton. What a nice town, not much to do and not many college students in town because of spring break. However we did meet a few Princeton boys that we hung out with. We also went to NYC Sunday and Monday. It was my first time since I was little. Since I was with all the these cheerleaders we only got to shop, that's too bad though since I'm into the whole sightseeing thing, even though I hate tourists lol. But anyway, I really liked your state, it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Sure Trenton isn't the best and Newark isn't either, but I'm a sucker for the small New England towns. Well this post is totally pointless, but just thought I would say hey since I don't post much.

Was up in NJ from Saturday till this morning. I was up there and of course thought of you guys even though I don't post on here very much and don't follow hockey nearly as much as I use to. Anyway, I was up there for the NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament in Trenton. I was there cheerleading and that was a lot of fun. It was my first time in NJ. My dad grew up there, so that made it more interesting. The basketball team, cheerleaders, dancers, and band stayed in Princeton. What a nice town, not much to do and not many college students in town because of spring break. However we did meet a few Princeton boys that we hung out with. We also went to NYC Sunday and Monday. It was my first time since I was little. Since I was with all the these cheerleaders we only got to shop, that's too bad though since I'm into the whole sightseeing thing, even though I hate tourists lol. But anyway, I really liked your state, it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. Sure Trenton isn't the best and Newark isn't either, but I'm a sucker for the small New England towns. Well this post is totally pointless, but just thought I would say hey since I don't post much.

You actually survived NJ?

Not really, I'm doin just fine...but are you saying that those that have sex regularly don't enjoy looking at cheerleaders? :noclue:

Every post I've read of yours has been perverted in someway.

Every post I've read of yours has been perverted in someway.

Not this post.

I can't tell whether that's an insult or a compliment. :unsure:

Who knows, someone who had an entire thread about his sex life said it. Ahhh I'm sure others agree but I don't care! :noclue:

Sure did, however not without having to call EMS for a drunk guy we ran across on the Princeton Campus who busted his face open and was laying in his own blood. It was hard core.

Damn. That's messed up. Glad you enjoyed your time in Jersey!