Extra Tickets for Saturday

lgmamazin

I have three extra tickets to Saturday's Game. I can not go becuase I originally bought the tickets thinking the game would be Friday, but since the Game is Saturday, I have my doctoral dissertation presentation. They are lower level seats, corner ice-----face value! no charge for shipping as I have the tickets in my e-mail. Pay Pal preffered other ways maybe acceptable...contact me at hthomasbrant@gmail.com for more information

Tom

I have three extra tickets to Saturday's Game. I can not go becuase I originally bought the tickets thinking the game would be Friday, but since the Game is Saturday, I have my doctoral dissertation presentation. They are lower level seats, corner ice-----face value! no charge for shipping as I have the tickets in my e-mail. Pay Pal preffered other ways maybe acceptable...contact me at hthomasbrant@gmail.com for more information

Tom

What is face value for those seats?

95$

These are great tickets and I do not want them to go to Rags fans, that is why I do not want to put them on ebay----somebody has to want three great tickets?

Whoa -- scheduled your defense during playoff season - oh ye of little faith. ;) Why on a Saturday? Whats you're degree in? How many years did you waste spend in grad school? Where?

oops :offtopic:

Sorry I can't buy them :(

It is on a Saturday becuase we had to pick from Saturday/Sunday (when all Faculty is around). My degree is in School Psychology concentration on Cognitive Neuropsychology. It took me 4 years and at the University of Connecticut---Trust me if I could fake being sick I would, just so I could go to the game

lower level seats didn't get a price raise for the playoffs?

Guess Not...they say 95$ right on them, right in my e-mail, they are ready to go!!!! Devils Fans Must have these tickets!

i seriously can't stand the organization. how do you increase your most expensive ticket maybe $5 yet your cheapest tix goes up $25?

Because the cheap seats will still almost be half of the expensive seats? You may not be happy but how do you know the team hasn't found that the expensive seats have a limited audience that is priced pretty much at its max already but the cheap seats many people are willing to pay double for?

Because the cheap seats will still almost be half of the expensive seats? You may not be happy but how do you know the team hasn't found that the expensive seats have a limited audience that is priced pretty much at its max already but the cheap seats many people are willing to pay double for?

Very good point! The devils need to make money too