Official GDT: NYR @ NJ Game 2

hattrick

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A GOAL BY OZO!!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Devils have sucked this whole game YET ARE WINNING!!! If the Devils were playing Buffalo, we'd be losing as bad as Philly. We're totally awful except on special teams. And Marty of course.

One more short handed goal tonight, and we've matched our shorties for the season. :D

Edited by Don

Im not a believer in destiny and all that, but its pretty darn hard to believe that fate isnt at work here...

Well, let's see:

A.Moore shorthanded hits post and Klee out of all people scores.

B.Ozodope pinches and Rafalski somehow passes across to Madden, who scores from a ridiculous angle.

C.Rangers dominate the 2nd period, even get a joke of a 5-on-3 and on it, only Sykora's shot which rang off the post was a quality one. The rest of the time they were too fancy and the Devils outhustled them.

D.The hustle leads the weirdest goal you'll ever see. Where the Devil MVP (that's right) Sandis Suck-o-pinch puts in the puck past his own goalie.

There you are. And if this guy plays another game, I give up.

I won't blame Ozo on that one. The puck was sitting on the goal line and he went in really fast to get it and got caught with Weekes and got bumped and his stick hit it in.

Oh. Come on. You can't be serious. He is the worst defenseman I've ever seen. Thanks Ozo for ruining a competitive game. Thanks Sather for trading Ville fvcking Nieminen. That essentially ended the season.

Oh. Come on. You can't be serious. He is the worst defenseman I've ever seen. Thanks Ozo for ruining a competitive game. Thanks Sather for trading Ville fvcking Nieminen. That essentially ended the season.

He might be terrible but that play was not. He is going in at full speed and Weekes goes back at the same time and he hits it in.

Overall he sucks though.

This is far from over, Nj sucked, w/ the excepytion of Rafi & Broduer & the Madden Line...

Gomer, Gionta Elias are getting banged around and not dealing with it, the PP has been terrible...

Devs need to come back oput and reclain this game QUICKLY!!!

That's the second goal Ozo's cost the Rags today, no? This one's much more his fault than the other, but the Raffy pass was through his legs, right?

No. That was Poti who made as good a play as you can in that situation. Oh well. Not like they're winning this series.

i was thinking either poti or ozonlish...are they still paired together?

I don't even know but Poti has played well. He gets a bad rep. But he has worked his ass off this season. The Ranger fans who still rip him haven't been paying attention. He earned my respect.