Game 4

Reverend_Hellh0und

I didn't wear my jersey to game 3 so im not wearing my jersey again .... Aint superstitious but......... :whistling:

Why Not?

Do you see many Ranger$ fans not wearing their colors in our building?

WEAR YOUR COLORS.

BTW.....PLENTY of good seats available. And I am not going, unfortunately.

Why Not?

Do you see many Ranger$ fans not wearing their colors in our building?

WEAR YOUR COLORS.

BTW.....PLENTY of good seats available. And I am not going, unfortunately.

Well I could only get a single seat for both of the games, if someone else was going with me I wouldn't worry about wearing my colors but no one has my back so im not bothering, it's not worth the aggravation if something happens.

Well I could only get a single seat for both of the games, if someone else was going with me I wouldn't worry about wearing my colors but no one has my back so im not bothering, it's not worth the aggravation if something happens.

Weak. I sat by myself Game 3 and wore my Gomez jersey. Some Rangers fans ragged on me a bit, but nothing too bad. Most of the guys around me were just shocked that I got a ticket off of ticketmaster.

This is turning into quite the historic thread. The Lurker posts, and now, even more rare, I am going to agree with Leeds. There is no reason not to wear your colors.

Will you hear some "a$$hole" and "Devils suck" chants? Sure, but that is as far as it will likely go. Rangers fans bark is worse than their bite

Weak. I sat by myself Game 3 and wore my Gomez jersey. Some Rangers fans ragged on me a bit, but nothing too bad. Most of the guys around me were just shocked that I got a ticket off of ticketmaster.

Yeah well if the final score was 3-0 Rangers you might have had a lot more problems. Ive had enough problems almost getting into fights before that it's not worth it to me anymore, it makes the game very unenjoyable.

Damn I would be there in a second except that I am having my sister in laws baby shower at my house tomorrow at 3:00. :argh: I hate these freaking things. But if I didn't do it, it wouldn't get done. The game will be on in my den and if anyone has a problem with that, they can leave.

LETS GO DEVILS!