Do you want the Devs to play Buffalo, Philly, or Canes?

brodeurgirl30

I can't make up mind who I would like the Devs to play. I live about an hour from where the Canes :puke:

play so it would be nice to see my Devs play again...but to be honest I hate the fans there

(talk about no class)...some 60 year old woman was kicking the back of my chair when the

Canes tied it up last time b/c I had my #30 on...anyway and I don't know if it wouldn't be a terribly tough series....

WHo do you all think would be the worst

Buffalo, Philly, or Canes?

I hope I am not cursing us by looking past Saturday..... :pray:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Habs do beat the Canes

And sorry to all those I am making nervous...but I guess I don't really believe in curses

What is going to happen will happen

It's not about curses, our work in the first round is simply not finished.

Methinks we're being just a bit too eager to jump down the newbie's throat. And yes, I was in on the "it's too soon to gloat because it's not over yet" pile-on, but I don't see much of a problem of looking around the conference and sizing up the competition, even if it's only for a few minutes. It seems to me there's a difference between counting one's chickens before they hatch and checking out the other chickens in the coop.

That said, I have no preference, though it would be nice to beat both the Rangers and the Flyers in the same Cup run.

but I don't see much of a problem of looking around the conference and sizing up the competition, even if it's only for a few minutes.

I guess you're right in a sense. I'm sure even Lou has his scouts at other teams games looking for any advantages.

The atmosphere here lately has been horrible. There is a difference between thinking this round is a done deal and thinking about next round if we get there. I think its been horrible how people have been ganging up and putting others down for thinking about anything except the rangers.

The rangers are now. Yes. But face it; this hasnt been a series that built up excitement. The Rangers have never once even threatened to win a game. All this pressure the rangers have shown us, has been threats to score a goal.

That is why you see posts about should we gloat, and next round. The last half of game 3 was AWEFUL, and it was the closest match so far.

This was billed by many to be the most interesting matchup. However, with Jagr, Lundquist and Rucinsky, Kaspararitis all injured and well below 100%, and Sykora not banging home goals he should have. We are left with this shell of a series. I want to beat the rangers, but this doesnt feel gratifying. I want the feeling when watching the game, and when we won the series, against Ottawa. This doesnt cut it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, if we win 1 game in the next 4. I would like to see us face Buffalo. I think they are the best team of the 3 and I think it would be an interesting match. We both are now speed teams. The goaltending is lacking in Buffalo in experience (as is every team but us), but Miller is a solid player and should steal a game in the series.

Facing Carolina would be fun, but I wouldnt be as excited to play them.

I dont want to face Philly. They are a dirty team and hitchcock is an a$$hole. In Game 2, when they took all the penalties and unsportsmanlike... they justified it by saying they had to do something since they were losing. If Renney wants to talk about dishonorable hockey, he should look over at Philly... not us.

With all the moaning and groaning about these threads I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dano saying it's over on TV before even the third game was finished. I'd be more worried about that jinxing something than about any silly thread, since the Rangers might actually be aware of that. The Rangers do look and sound like a beaten team though.

With all the moaning and groaning about these threads I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dano saying it's over on TV before even the third game was finished. I'd be more worried about that jinxing something than about any silly thread, since the Rangers might actually be aware of that. The Rangers do look and sound like a beaten team though.

He really said that? Matt Loughlin also did. Man, I'm not one for bulletin board material, but if I'm Renney I use whatever I can at this point to focus the guys in on the task Saturday. One shift at a time.

He really said that? Matt Loughlin also did. Man, I'm not one for bulletin board material, but if I'm Renney I use whatever I can at this point to focus the guys in on the task Saturday. One shift at a time.

If the Rangers need any bulletin board material to get them motivated at this point...something must be wrong. This team is one game away from being knocked out. I think that should be enough motivation to win by itself.

If the Rangers need any bulletin board material to get them motivated at this point...something must be wrong. This team is one game away from being knocked out. I think that should be enough motivation to win by itself.

True. But they're being written off. Why even show up for Game 4? It's already been decided.