Do you want the Devs to play Buffalo, Philly, or Canes?

brodeurgirl30

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly with Esche in net :boogie:

esche seems just as hot and cold as forsberg can be.

Exactly, i like Nittymakki quite alot so it would be just that much easier to hate them when Esche is in net (cannot stand him) That and i'd love the matchup..the slow and clumsy flyers with all those turnovers? We'd freakin KILL them....And Foprsberg will be even more banged up come the second round, assuming they get there

GO HABS GO!!! AND LETS GO FLYERS!!!

"The Devils are nothing but a collection of 3rd and 4th line nobodies, playing in front of a HOF goalie. They're all crappy players who would be lucky to be in most teams' minor league squad.

Did I mention that I HATE the Devils?!?!

HATE EM

HATE EM

HATE EM

HATE EM

HATE EM"

http://www.orangeandblack.net

Typical 3rd and South Street bull you love to hear this time of year. Put out your Flyer flags and show them proud in South Phillthy so you can take them down when Gio and the "3rd and 4th line" school Bobby Esche.

Love Phillthy as much as JD. What two cities lead the country in people wanting to and leaving the metropolitan area? Philly and Detroit. At least Detroit has a basketball team to talk about!

Esche looks great, can't wait to beat him with a 3rd and 4th line!

Esche looks great, can't wait to beat him with a 3rd and 4th line!

lol RO-BERT RO-BERT, love that chant in Buffalo...RO-BERT!!! :D

I'll tell you who I DON'T want to play...the Edmonton Oilers. I knew Rolosson was on my fantasy hockey team for a reason:

.929 Save %, 158 saves on 170 shots through 4 games. Are you kidding? And those stats are not current, His game 1 performance was beyond phenomenal.

Today he made 30 saves on 32 shots, bringing the total to 188 saves on 202 shots through 5 games.

Marty's been the best, but he's only faced 114 shots. And Rolosson had to deal with a LOT of great scoring chances. Dwayne is scary when he is on.

Thank god they're over in the west.

Edited by Cowutopia

lol RO-BERT RO-BERT, love that chant in Buffalo...RO-BERT!!! :D

I think Buffalo is the toughest team right now to defend against. So many skilled players and grit that makes for a tough team to beat.

The only two things that are glaring right now is consistent goaltending and lack of playoff experience.

As far as Phillthy is concerned... Hatcher wearing a "C" says it all. What great speed he has. :lol: Esche can't make a big save to save his life and the team relies upon Forsberg like the Rags relied on Jagr.

Go 7 and I'll take Buffalo to win. The Cup goes through NJ first and lets grab Buffalo as I feel whoever wins this matchup can win the Cup.